• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I'll be away for a while ...

SndCastie

Admirable
QAV-BEE
Glad to hear everything is going good for you. We miss you here but please take care of yourself first and take the time you need to heal .

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good that every day I'm able to do more than the day prior.
Right now Lisa, that's the important thing. There will be a day when you'll feel you can do anything (and everything) you desire. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later. :D

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
Glad to hear you are home and recovering. But take it easy. It takes a quite awhile for the body to recover from major surgery. So rest and recuperate and don't rush.

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks, folks. Been laying low, sleeping, watching Netflix and just chilling. Not feeling much like communicating. Kinda feel in shock. Good that every day I'm able to do more than the day prior. This too shall pass.

:love:

I know someone who had a similar operation and they advised him be active but stop before he became tired, if they following day he did not feel tired then he could do a little more. I find that advice works whenever I am not 100% so if I go for a walk say for 15 minutes and return home, if I feel good the next day I will do maybe 20 minutes and build up slowly.

Not surprised one bit that you feel a little shocked you have been through a lot. I know you will have been given great advice and you are the best one to know what works for you but many people have a 'press on' mentality. Do what feels good to you and relax as much as you can, when the time is right for you to communicate we know you will and that will be the right time for us as well.

Look after yourself.

McGyver

Energetic
Good to hear you have reached the Netflix stage... At this rate you'll be back to normal very soon!

What's it like?

Normal, that is... I've heard a lot about it, but I've never actually been there...

I picture it like one of those fancy restrooms with the little edible soaps...

Anyway, get plenty of rest and eat lots of pomegranates... Wait, no... That was something I made up...
I think you are supposed to hug pillows?
Did you get one of those heart pillows?
Don't answer that, it's too strenuous at this point... Just blink loudly...
Three blinks for yes... Fourteen for maybe... Two long blinks followed by six quick blinks alternating between left and right eyelid for no...
What?
Never mind, that was my compressor kicking in... I was using the nail gun to fix my wife's valentine card which I lost after I hid it in the vacuum degassing chamber...
Never mind the story ends with a fan and a bandsaw...
What?
Right... The compressor...
What was I thinking?... You probably have very quiet eyelids...
You should rest... Watch Netflix, avoid anything shocking like exposed wires or electric eels... Hug that pillow... eat a Pomeranian... Or pomegranate... Actually, I have no idea which... Pomegranates are the little dogs right?
There was or is that drink that's called Pom Wonderful or something like that, which was claiming to be good for your heart because it gave you super powers or some other ridiculous claim...
I know they had to stop making a claim about something, but I figured it was made out of those little dogs, because they are so hyper they must have really strong hearts to keep them from exploding... And it makes sense if you pressed them into a juice...
Don't think about that... Just rest...
Relax...
Think happy thoughts...
Not too happy... Save that for Saturday...
I can't think of a good segue into saying goodbye, so I'm just gonna toss my iPad out the back door now...
Jhvhjlblhjblhjbljhbljhb
Bk
Jbu
By
K
Kj
Nku
Buk
K.bk
Jhoihkikho
Kuhnhbhnbjhbjhy

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ooh........ Binge watching are you LOL!! Grabs some popcorn and settles in on the couch........ So what are we watching?

Dunno just a thing around here when your sick or recovering, it's always classic movies the good old ones like Casa Blanca, Gone With the Wind, Dancing In the Rain, and Breakfast at Tiffany's !

Rest and Recover =) You totally have earned it!

And next time you want to take a vacation ASK for time off !! Jeez! Although, I suppose this was the best thing you could come up with for an extended 3 to 5 week vacation! :eek:

We will man the fort and keep the home fires burning! Take your time!

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
:flower03::flower04: Take it easy and let people look after you! Hope you're feeling much more the thing soon! :flower04::flower03:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Trust McG to come along and bust your stitches laughing!

You take care, lovely lady, we miss you and want you back in fine shape. Sounds like it's a'happenen :balloon03::inverted:

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I was just thinking that years ago when my dad had open heart surgery, there was no netflix (well, there might have been, but it wasn't streaming, it was get one disc at a time in the mail, ah the old days. . . ) Anyway, at least while you're recovering you don't have to just lie there. I know when I'm sick, I have to find relaxing things to keep my mind occupied, otherwise I just obsess on how I feel continuously.

So glad to hear your doing okay, and keep resting and recovering.

scatha

Adventurous
Hey Lisa dear, good to read you're home and doing well considering the circumstances.... a bit shocked is to be expected, hun, I very much had the same. ( but we talked about that) I hope you'll keep improving. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
For Lisa2.jpg
I keep getting unsubscribed from this thread - I made this for Lisa (sent it to her so she's seen it :))

HiveWire House Cat
HiveWire Kitten
CWRW Orange Tabbies for HiveWire House Cat
Lisa's Botanical Tulips
Sweetheart Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips
Mud Hole
Bee From Curious Labs

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
We just spoke with Lisa during our team skype meeting for a bit. She sounds good and seems to be a bit better now each day with more energy.

I think she'll be her best self again before too long now.