~IK Manager~ (Python Script for Poser 12)** Requires Poser 12.0.396 or newer
Ever wanted to use more IK (Inverse Kinematics), but found it cumbersome, and hard to reach in Poser? The IK Manager P12 brings all your Inverse Kinematic needs to one single, easy to reach panel. Now you can quickly enable/disable IK on the hands and feet, and also have visual cues to what IK chains are enabled on any figure. Just select the figure and IK Manager will show you the IK status, and allow you to change it.
With the IK Manager P12 you get:
* Clear, easy to understand interface with dedicated IK buttons.
* Quick access to standard IK chains from a single panel.
* Instant visual cues to the figure's IK chain states.
* Toggle IK on each hand or foot in any combination with toggle buttons.
* 1-click automations to toggle IK on both hands, both feet, everything, or nothing.
* PDF Manual with instructions and best practices.
* Help button to quickly access the PDF manual straight from the tool's interface.
* Native Poser WX interface that can be moved, resized, and docked into Poser.
* Smart interface - remembers it's last position, size and docking state from the previous session.
* Easy on the eyes Dark Theme interface that matches Poser.
* Supports Poser hands and feet IK chains that follow Poser standard naming conventions.
The script has been submitted to Renderosity, and is currently going through QAV. Should hit the store anytime in the next days.