• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Revised list

Wishlist for Harry.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Well we see a lot of English and Western saddle tac but I am still panting, patiently tapping feet and hands waiting for someone to create simple fur and wood native tac for harry and/or MilHorse1. Fur blankets, simple no bit reins or leads, braids options for the mane, base simple historical wood and leather saddles. Anyone!?

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
I did models of a mouth rope and a pack saddle (with various loads) for the old Poser horse and then never got as far as turning them into figures. If I ever find the obj files I can try converting them, I have those somewhere. I also, a long time ago, did a Mongolian-inspired saddle and bridle to fit one of the zebra figures, and released it as a freebie. I no longer have that one anywhere. If anyone has a copy, and could send it back my way, I can try converting that too. None of those will be as good as the stuff HiveWire has been producing, but it might do for 'extras' in the background. It also won't be tomorrow, I have too many other projects on!

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Most recent Wishlist update. Is there a way to delete the old lists, so I don't use up all my picture space allotment with them?
Wish List Harrry.jpg