• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I built this faerie tale carriage some time back to go with my Lothlorien III terrain playset (partly shown here). This was a Firefly test render. The carriage's interior biolumenescent door/step lights are way too bright, but that's easy to adjust. I probably should either rig or ERC the doors and the wheels and front axle.
It would light up in P9/Pro2012+ Firefly. I should make a Superfly MAT set for it. The bridge is comfortably wide enough to accommodate the carriage.
But my computer time has been rather sparse lately, so I don't know when I can get that done.

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
Dakorillon, I'm also working on #6 - arenas, etc.

I've already made a dressage arena and plan to make a jumping arena, western arena, and - eventually - a full rodeo grounds.

I also plan to make panel fencing and gates so that the barn can have runs from the barn's Dutch doors and a round pen.

Doodle Designs

Eager
Contributing Artist
Yes. I just haven't modeled them yet. I wouldn't have forgotten - I started learning how to ride by taking dressage lessons long, long ago. ;)

This is the small 20 x 40 meter dressage arena. I'm also making the larger 20 x 60 m one.

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I did models of a mouth rope and a pack saddle (with various loads) for the old Poser horse and then never got as far as turning them into figures. If I ever find the obj files I can try converting them, I have those somewhere. I also, a long time ago, did a Mongolian-inspired saddle and bridle to fit one of the zebra figures, and released it as a freebie. I no longer have that one anywhere. If anyone has a copy, and could send it back my way, I can try converting that too. None of those will be as good as the stuff HiveWire has been producing, but it might do for 'extras' in the background. It also won't be tomorrow, I have too many other projects on!

Hello. Glad you are here.
I got that zebra tack somewhere. Very nice and thanks. I will try to track it down in my hundreds of discs but no guarantees....forced by multiple drive deaths to remove it from what has become a dynamic Runtime Folder I have forgotten to install it. My Runtime has been moved around so much from Poser version to Poser version I no longer know all the stuff tht is crammed in it but sure that tack may not be there. In the beginning I got a lot of use from it.
I got a lot of your older stuff and use it all the time for many animals, old and new to this day.

If you can leave the bridle as a non conforming prop please release it. I prefer non-conforming gear so I can multi-purpose them. I would love the mouth rope. Is it a lead line or rein type prop?
Native Americans used that type of bridle a lot so would fit right in with my needs. Any non bit rein actually would do greatly.
Also any simple saddle/blanket gear would warm my creative cockles immensely dear if you have anything like that laying about collecting e-dust! :) The only modern/scifi I like is in movies but my artwork always seems to be imbued by the fantasy/mythological/primordial/vintage/erotic fantasy/barbarian/ historical visions. SO any sets and props etc. that will bring those qualities out of my work usually get my money! ;)

Last edited:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Most recent Wishlist update. Is there a way to delete the old lists, so I don't use up all my picture space allotment with them?
View attachment 22216
Nice list. I was looking through it and remembered an image I did recently which can be seen here:
Showing what I would like to replace the more modern tac used (**NOTICE MILD NUDITY**:
Arisu Teen-Armed with Horse-sep

And here showing the bow quiver and adapted tac and stuff from...well...everywhere!....on my heavily worked CINDY centauress:

Cindy new-With Mare Gen & Udder-2.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I built this faerie tale carriage some time back to go with my Lothlorien III terrain playset (partly shown here). This was a Firefly test render. The carriage's interior biolumenescent door/step lights are way too bright, but that's easy to adjust. I probably should either rig or ERC the doors and the wheels and front axle.
It would light up in P9/Pro2012+ Firefly. I should make a Superfly MAT set for it. The bridge is comfortably wide enough to accommodate the carriage.
But my computer time has been rather sparse lately, so I don't know when I can get that done.
Beautifull carriage.
Not to detract from your lovely work but do I recall correctly DAZ releasing a similar carriage set a longtime ago that went along with a series of princess and Princes' works they released for Mil2 or Mil3?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Would love to see various hay and straw props that look realistic instead of trampled to create scatters and piles and drifts and as feeding props for harry or MilHorses to be seen chomping on!
Lead ropes of various styles and riding crops for training.
Prefer feathers as props instead of textures look more realistic in renders.
I found a side saddle somewhere...gosh have no idea where here...HaiGan maybe? I have used it a few times on P4 and MilHorse1 and a few other animals. I think it is a smart prop!?
Vintage paniers and baskets for carrying stuff.
Grooming stuff
Braided tails and manes either morphs or add-0n props. Tassels and beads for current manes and tails

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I came across this from Daz which has a barn with stables although it's advertised as fencing: Farm Fencing | 3D Models and 3D Software by Daz 3D

If I do decide to go ahead and make a barn, it will be of a completely different type:

But, since there are already several barns out there, I may just go ahead with my idea of making a rodeo grounds, My town in Colorado has one and they hold all kinds of events there, not just rodeos. I even managed to find free plans on how to build one, complete with grand stands, announcer stand, and horse/cattle chutes.
Not everyone needs huge barns. Sometimes a small place to house a horse or two is sufficient. SO this kind of enclosure looks sweet...to me anyway. And/or something more primative would make me happy to be different. Old European/Western homestead type buildings are always lovely for my needs and lots of realistic hay piles and scatters too!

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
That barn is DS only. Poser users left out.

I bought it and asked a friend to export the objects for me so I could use it in promos for the riding outfit for Dawn.

View attachment 21897

Nice.
Would love to have friends that could do conversions for me to use in Poser.
None of my "friends" want to risk it though so all the stuff that came out earlier when the newest thrill was buying all that DSON Importer (which NEVER worked for me!) stuff and which I have had to return because it just does NOT work. "sigh"

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I'd even be happy with just the rope, I'd just make sure you couldn't see where the clip would be :p (better than trying to do it in post)
There are a few props made for fetish binding at Renderosity with prop knots, loops and ends etc., that I have adapted to several easypose ropes you can rig to the ropes. Work fine in a pinch if carefully applied and textured!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Braids yes! There are so many variations, though! Even draft horses have different kinds for different breeds.
Since I'd love to do an Olympic dressage/jumping scenes I'd really like those kind of braids. And if we got proper draft harness then of course I'd love draft braids :p

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Braids yes! There are so many variations, though! Even draft horses have different kinds for different breeds.
Hai

I found your kod zebra tac. I copy/extracted i from my current P7 Runtime folder and zipped it.
It is a 9.9 mg zip file. Not sure if too big for me to send vial email but can try. if not you can tell me where to go....urm....to post it for you! LOLOL

Also, for general info HaiGan did offer the side saddle and horse blanket some time ago so I was right it was her and I do have them.