• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I wish we had..for Harry the Horse

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I was just looking up random stuff on the web and came across this beautiful side-saddle. (there were other views but this shows both sides) :wub:
antique-sidesaddle-for-sale-2.jpg
antique-sidesaddle-for-sale-11.jpg

And found this photo too - it is Esther Stace jumping a 6ft fence at the Sydney Easter Show :eek:
Esther Stace 6ft Sydney.jpg

and those wondering what a side-saddle apron skirt looks like off of a horse and what the position of the legs are without the skirt (that is Grace Kelly on the horse):
A side saddle apron.png
central.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's certainly a different looking side saddle. I'm assuming that's suede and not velvet.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yep, pretty sure its suede. the shape is pretty standard but I've never seen one with the colours/patterns like this (I think I would have started riding side saddle if I had one like this :D)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
The patterns are a standard feather quilting pattern...looks like it might also be trapunto work with the feathers being stuffed.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha no, I just hadn't seen one with the quilting pattern on it and fell in love (but if it works as a hint... hehehe)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I liked it so much I put it my Barding Pinterest folder :)
(I don't have a general tack folder, just a horses one and the Barding so figured it would fit the barding better)

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
I'm 99% sure that I have a freebie side saddle prop that was for the old P4 poser horse. I can't check now bccause my main computer has just started to play up and is off to the shop tomorrow to see if it can be revived. Maybe that side saddle could be rescaled to fit Harry - that is if it's even atill available'.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
It loads fine in DS, Rae. I've not resized it to fit Harry but I managed to get it to fit the Mil Horse. Never tried to get a rider on it though, posing is not my forte.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's good news Lorraine. I've had better luck fitting Mil Horse stuff than Daz Horse 2 to Harry, I don't think I've tried Poser Horse though.

Carola

Inspired
Something I wouldn't mind seeing for the horse (which I still find amazing and love to use) is a actual leadrope.. preferable one which could be attached to both the halter that already exist, the kelpie chain and possible also to the bridles. But that might be a bit too much to ask for, so one which can be attached to the existing halter and/or the kelpie chain would be amazing.

A actual western rope halter with leadrope (either attached, or possible to remove) would also be amazing

rope halter - Sök på Google

I'm sure I can come up with lots more too, but I return when I do :)