• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant
I really lucked out this Holiday sales I got a lot of really great 3Delight stuff and I finally got the Creature Creator for GF2!!!

Here is what I created with some of the stuff I got last year and during the Holiday sales!!

Roberta

Eager
What are you waiting for to apologise ?....
Render in Poser 11 Pro. I didn't struggle too much to adapt Fabiana's dynamic cape, but for the hood (which is a figure) it was more difficult. As soon as I can, I'll put the pose for Chull and the pose for the cape in the "free items". Thanks for look !
RitrattoChullFemminaFirmaWeb.jpg

Roberta

Eager
I wanted to warn you that there is a special sale until January 19 that includes the new textures for Diva and BabyLuna (of which I posted two illustrations made with them). Depending on whether you are a prime member or not, the discount is 50% or 60%. I remember that the textures for the baby's outfit (which is free by elleque) are included. HERE
RA_BabyLunaDiva_Scary_1600x900Unico.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Kitty in the Park~

A cute catgirl strolling in the park. This one took time, because the prompt was complicated, so when I got one thing right, it ruined something somewhere else. Image composed with Stable Diffusion and Paintshop.

KittyInThePark_2K.jpg