• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
~Low Poly Life~

I had these Unity3D low poly assets I bought from Synty Studios, and I loaded them into Poser to build this scene. The set is modular, so can build it in many different ways. Lots of fun! Even the rigged characters worked in Poser, which was a nice surprise. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. Not exactly what one would expect to see from Poser! ^____^

View attachment 76678
I've seen a number of folks at my Udemy classes that have this sort of scene. I only take the Blender classes, but I can see renders from any or all the students there who post often.

Riccardo

Adventurous
There's always rush-hour traffic when you have something important to do...
Best Wishes to you all.
Inverno2022-1280x720.jpg

Made in Carrara.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I've seen a number of folks at my Udemy classes that have this sort of scene. I only take the Blender classes, but I can see renders from any or all the students there who post often.

This was just using Unity assets in Poser. They come as modular pieces we can combine in any combination when making our scenes. I wanted to see if I could use them in Poser, and YES, we can. ^____^

Big Afro.jpg

Jonstark's Big Afro Hair converted to an obj and rendered in DAZ studio iray
I applied a texture and Cutout opacity map but the result a bit odd (without it is strips)
posting here because that other place's forum is crap and cannot upload images :laugh:
Big Afro wire shaded.jpg

wire shaded view

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
3Delight is still fabulous to work with. I do find that transparency in 3DL is a bit of a nosebleed to get rendered. It's all about patience. Like this one for my upcoming expansion pack for Morana Hair by Prae.... this is a 3DL render, using Dawn SE. The render, simple as it is, took about 35 minutes total. I'm spoiled using Poser 12 and DS iRAY where renders are done in under a minute.

Attachments

• Dawn DS 3DL Full Morana.png
    Dawn DS 3DL Full Morana.png
    241.5 KB · Views: 124