• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
~Cool Cookie~

Is she a cool cookie or what? Cookie figure and outfit by LadyLittleFox. Sunglasses prop by me, modeled in 3DSMAX. Rendered in Poser with Superfly. Hope you like it and thanks for coming by!

CoolCookie.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Love these Wednesday's. It was a fabulous show. I really hope it gets another season!

Hornet3d

Wise
I have made a massive reduction in my hobby budget for Poser for two reasons, firstly life has become much busier and the change in the exchange rate has eaten into the value of any spend. That said anything from Coflek-gnorg still has me reaching for my wallet and the content continue to grow.

This is
Colony Construct HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
He does have an amazing set of products.
Yes, he does and the other thing I like is that a lot of his content runs in sets. Take the Colony content he has produced, there are so many different locations but all with a harmonised style. In addition to locations there are vehicles that share a lot of the design themes. The buildings have both internal and external detail which gives so many options when rendering. It allows storytelling of an everyday nature to be location based without the places looking too repetitive.