• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
would you believe it, I started modelling a fried egg

no?

what about an egg from a sphere..

find that hard to believe?

what about two weather balloons from a cube and a communication tower to boot...

I'm not believing you Smmmmart!

Maybe the balloon can go fffffssssssssspppppplllffffff

STARKA! this is KAOS ve do not fffffssssssssspppppplllffffff here!
heart

PiSong's vulture
yes

Roberta

Eager
Title: Young Pierrot in a box.
I had a lot of fun with the SuperFly materials match them with primitive Props present in Poser 11 Pro and with other props in my runtime. Even the pants are in Poser (but they were for LaFemme) I adapted them perfectly and so did a shirt that was part of an old package for V4. The collar is a free of Rosemaryr to Sharecg. Dawn-Diva seems comfortable. The original render was 3153 x 3928. Thanks for look!:)
Diva_Carnevale2023_Web.jpg

Stezza

Dances with Bees
The notification mail I got showed the image ...
that's weird...

the post only showed the box with the dreaded X ... I tried a few times with same result. :cautious::inverted:

I thought there must be a restriction on linked image size for the forum .. the image was 800 x 1132 :oopsie:

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
An experiment with Poser and Stable Diffusion, where I made a 3D render to use as an input for the AI to create a new interpretation. It has preserved much of the pose, proportions, and composition, just didn't get the shadow right. I asked it to add belts to the dress, and it did quite well. The end result is a mix of 3D render and illustration.

RedDress_1200.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
An experiment with Poser and Stable Diffusion, where I made a 3D render to use as an input for the AI to create a new interpretation. It has preserved much of the pose, proportions, and composition, just didn't get the shadow right. I asked it to add belts to the dress, and it did quite well. The end result is a mix of 3D render and illustration.

View attachment 77124
That looks Powerful.

parkdalegardener

Adventurous
ControlNet. Very powerful indeed and very easy to train. Makes my old 3D program to Stable Diffusion render pipeline a little easier as it does a better job of depth maps. Canny edge detection along with the depth mapping is very powerful indeed. Throw in openpose and openpose_hand (which still isn't real great) and there is really no more rolling of the dice. A person should be quite able to control the output. I've posted workflow for these tools but am loath to give a URL as it is a competing site to Hivewire and I don't want to fend off the rabid mob of anti-ai people that cruise Rendo. It doesn't have to be Poser, Blender, DS, Makehuman, or anything else specific to start with, so each of the fanboys/gurlz for any given program can take a swak at the AI user with great joy. Ah the glory of social media and the ability to be a troll without hiding under a bridge.