• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees

Hornet3d

Wise
The closeness of the gate placed even more strain on Caoimhe and not for the first time she regretted taking the mission, it clearly could not be seen as an approved method of dealing with a hi jacking. She needed on be on board, hopefully unnoticed, before they traversed the gate and even if she achieved that goal she had no idea of what her next step should be.

Interception HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
The bunkers had become home to a number of functions that were regarded as being important to national security. The control rooms of the basic utilities found their home as did a number of archives, all of which could be accessed by a couple of holo rooms. Caoimhe spent a lot of time here making sure she was well informed on both the prices of goods and services and also the political standing in many parts of the galaxy. Many shipping company pilots had lost their lives not understanding just how dangerous interplanetary shipping could be. She did her best to ensure she never flew blind into any such situation, but even with her research there had been some close shaves.

Burning the Midnight Oil HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
great render and I was going to say something about that when you posted it but thought maybe gravity was at play :oopsie:

Or perhaps you thought someone who has been doing this for over twenty years was above this sort of thing, I know I thought I should be above such errors. I posted it over at Rendo as well and someone did pick me up on it but that is all good as i have never been one to get upset with critical comment.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Or perhaps you thought someone who has been doing this for over twenty years was above this sort of thing, I know I thought I should be above such errors. I posted it over at Rendo as well and someone did pick me up on it but that is all good as i have never been one to get upset with critical comment.
my kids were overly critical of me when they were growing up for picking out mistakes in their homework and general knowledge and now my granddaughter does the same so now that I'm a grumpy old man I usually just keep quiet to keep the peace :flower02: :D

Hornet3d

Wise
my kids were overly critical of me when they were growing up for picking out mistakes in their homework and general knowledge and now my granddaughter does the same so now that I'm a grumpy old man I usually just keep quiet to keep the peace :flower02: :D

I can understand that, I think I am a little different to most folk, particularly with my renders, in that I am happy to get criticism and all my renders over at Rendo are marked for both positive and negative feedback. Even then I am sure many will not add a negative comment if they see something wrong. Strangely when it comes to other people's renders I tend to run on the maxim of if I have nothing positive to say then don't say anything. My only exception is if someone directly asks for feedback in which case I normally add a comment but only if I have a suggestion on how to improve whatever I see.