• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Two Pelicans

Carey

Extraordinary
I forgot, this is Noggin's chickens, m4 and k4 done in poser 11

He looked at me like he knew who I was, i knew he was a cock even though he had not one pin feather. He didn't just run to the feed dish with the other chick's, he planned to go there! One might think that as usual for a chicken, fact is, it is rare... He was going to be a champion cock bird and he already knew it. I smiled to think of his future, course this was tempered by the thought of another Rhode Island Red Rooster War on the farm....

From my book: "Chicken Talker"

Last edited:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Caoimhe, fearing it would have been removed already, caught her breath as the Ankh became visible once more, having discovered it earlier in the day she had covered again quickly. Others at the dig would have been ecstatic over such a find but only she knew the true worth, it's power or the dangers it presented. She had returned much later and hoped that the noise and the light would attract no one. The dig was very isolated but still she worked quickly while still taking care to retrieve the find, she could not be discovered now she was this close.

View attachment 58552
@Hornet3d can I ask what the environment set is please?

Hornet3d

Wise
@Hornet3d can I ask what the environment set is please?

Of course you can ask, it was a while ago so I was not sure I could find it but it was a lot easier than I expected. The scene is called Archaeological Dig Site and is credited to Daz Originals, David Brinnen and ForbiddenWhispers and is still available. For the sake of clarity the generator and lighting unit is separate and is from the same team.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Of course you can ask, it was a while ago so I was not sure I could find it but it was a lot easier than I expected. The scene is called Archaeological Dig Site and is credited to Daz Originals, David Brinnen and ForbiddenWhispers and is still available. For the sake of clarity the generator and lighting unit is separate and is from the same team.
Thanks Hornet :)