• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Glad I wasn't the only one seeing it :D (I had a crush on him when I was young lol)

Carey

Extraordinary
space-station-2.jpg

They're Here

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have to agree. All the years I've been watching SciFi shows on TV, I always wondered what it would be like to sit there watching spaceships coming and going, in and out of a jump gate, or looking at a gorgeous Nebula. I did a render in DS with the one at DAZ you used for a render challenge at RDNA back in the day. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh my goodness, is that ever an old song, one I happen to like a lot. It was recorded quite a few times, but I liked Mama Cass of the Mamas & the Popas version the best.

Carey

Extraordinary
Oh my goodness, is that ever an old song, one I happen to like a lot. It was recorded quite a few times, but I liked Mama Cass of the Mamas & the Popas version the best.
give me that old time religion snd the rumors are true I play washboard for a heavy metal band.

Riccardo

Adventurous
Coronavirus managed to arrive even in the Land of the Chocorabbits.
Unexpectedly, things turned really bad for it!
Chocorabbits and Chocodoves appear to be gentle and shy creatures. Yet, when threatened, they can be quite combative.
As you can see, Coronavirus has been welcomed rather roughly and has soon decided to retreat.
Some of its entities, though - now harmless because of a coat of chocolate - surrendered and asked to stay, declaring they like their new situation.
Therefore, it is being considered whether to allow them to remain in this magical land as inoffensive Chocoviruses.
Happy Easter 2020!
Pasqua2020-1024.jpg

(Made in Bryce 7, except virus and hose which are modeled in Carrara 8.5)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhhh, so much chocolate!! Could you possibly loan me one of those Chocodoves for an afternoon? :sneaky:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Love it JV!!

I hope everyone who celebrates any of the holidays this time of year have a good one, and I also hope you're all staying safe and healthy as well.

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe, fearing it would have been removed already, caught her breath as the Ankh became visible once more, having discovered it earlier in the day she had covered again quickly. Others at the dig would have been ecstatic over such a find but only she knew the true worth, it's power or the dangers it presented. She had returned much later and hoped that the noise and the light would attract no one. The dig was very isolated but still she worked quickly while still taking care to retrieve the find, she could not be discovered now she was this close.

Late Night Find HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I really like the fall-off from the light source. Very real feel to it.

Nice job.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. The lighting is a mix, emissions are set on the lighting rig to give the impression of lighting the scene but it actually only really lights the lower part of the rig. Lighting for the main part of the dig is provided by an area light with the distance and power set to give the effect.