• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
With the discovery of the Ankh Caoimhe was back in her comfort zone, at least for now. After months of sitting in libraries, many cold, dank and uncomfortable, her research was over, she had the Ankh. Now it was time to see if the rest of her research was about to pay off, she was active and in the hunt, she smiled at the thought.

The gentle ride was clearly at an end, not only had the incline leveled out but here the mine had started to collapse. It was time to walk, she crossed her fingers hoping there was a path deeper into the mine.

End of the Line HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Thanks to more than a few high tech devices Caoimhe was able find cut through from the mine to the temple, something that would not have been possible without her discovery of just how close the mine came to the entrance passage. She wondered just what the reaction of the miners would be if they had known just how close they were ot such treasures. If they mine had not been closed and abandoned many years ago they may still have been the ones that discovered it.

Now she was in the main hall and her quest was about to near come to an end but still there were challenges to be faced.

Temple Challange HW.jpg

Riccardo

Adventurous
Ohhhh, so much chocolate!! Could you possibly loan me one of those Chocodoves for an afternoon? :sneaky:
Sorry, @Miss B. People keep asking me where the Land of the Chocorabbits is, but I promised not to tell anyone in order to protect it from the human species. Moreover, as you can see, they can be more dangerous than one might think...

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe stepped on the pedestal as if it would crumble under her weight, which indeed it might. The placement for the Ankh was quite clear but she hesitated, her research had got her this far but she was now about to take a step into the unknown. If she failed at this point no one would have known of her quest and she would just become one of the many thousands of people that went missing every year.

Consequences HW.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Well, I have uploaded a new publication project this week. The story was written for this last holiday's SS/HG Giftfest, and it is another "into a book" fic. (Rather like the Peter Pan crossover which I ran illos through here some time ago.)

Hogwarts Castle is sentient enough to have registered the danger to her Headmaster and sent House Elves to assist him. Six months later he is recovering physically, but remans in a coma. St Mungo's leading Legilimancers, have attempted to make contact. They have concluded that this was a defense mechanism, and that he has effectively done this to himself. But their attempts to make contact have only managed to find themselves in a representation of a small stone room, containing nothing but a spinning wheel.

They have no idea what to make of this.

Minerva McGonagall, remembering that Severus was raised in a Muggle environment, contacts Hermione Granger in hopes that the muggleborn witch might be able to solve the puzzle.

Cover.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
An investigation of Headmaster Snape's home at Spinner's End, confirms Hermione's suspicions, when she finds upon his bedside table a book of Muggle fairy tales, which she remembers from her own childhood.

She requests that the Legilimencers allow her to accompany them into Professor Snape's mental landscape.

She manages to shake off their contact and enters the story...

1-Spindle.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The first thing that Hermione comes across in the cold, wet, dismal, and trackless forest, is a dilapidated cottage.
She quickly realizes that it is in in fact, a gingerbread house. One slowly disintegrating in the wet.

2-Gingerbread.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Everything in the house is too disintegrated to be edible, but she goes through it in hopes of further information.
She gets a nasty shock in the kitchen. Cages in which to imprison children, and the skeleton of something not quite human in the oven.
She leaves in haste, helping herself to a heavy red woolen cloak.

3-Oven.jpg