• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Thank you! The whole story is posted on my website. The illustrations are smaller in the .pdf but you get the text and layout as well.

The Potterfics are all here.
Red Hen Publications — Publications: 4:00 in the Morning
They aren't really readable on a smartphone. I don't know about a tablet.

Huh. The link looks screwy, since it's referencing an abandoned project. But it goes to the right page.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Severus and Hermione leave the tower, and return to the great hall. The ghosts are still there, and are all still asleep.

Severus explains that they are the memories of those he tried to save.

11-Ghosts.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe had ridden hard making it to the boundary tower on the third day, not bad, particularly as she had also stopped on the way at a good sized manor house for a change of clothes and a shower. From the clothes she believed the owners were well off yet there were no slaves or guards to be found. At first she could not believe her luck but decided, quite quickly, to take full advantage. Now she would take a day or so to rest for the journey grew harder and much more dangerous as soon as she crossed the border.

Medieval Tower.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
After a few close calls Caoimhe managed to reach her first goal, that of the abandoned mine. The big question was, is the package she left there still there undisturbed? If it was she was about to become something far more than a victim, the fun was just about to begin

Medieval Mine HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Another quick look in the mirror confirmed her suspicions, she was being followed, discreetly, but not discreet enough for her not to notice. For a brief moment she considered challenging the rider on her tail but she quickly discarded the idea, she would prefer to pick her own battle grounds. With the fight option removed the only other option was to flee. She applied maximum throttle and the bike gave her far more than she expected and kicked wildly beneath her. As the front wheel rose she moved instinctively to find her balance and control the bike. Her resulting position was hardly conventional but it had the desired effect.

The Rider HW.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ouch Ken!

HWHorse with a rug I modeled in Carrara.. I did try to rig it for DS but the weight painting I couldn't work out. Was ok when posing the horse except for the tassels which went any which way but loose! lol...

View attachment 59137
I wonder if it would work by dForcing the tassels? (or even the bottom half of the rug) would need different mat zones so you could change the dynamics

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
A little phun with physics in Poser.
Ohhhh does that ever bring back memories. I used to line up a bunch of dominoes, and do the same thing to get them falling down in order. :D

Oh, and that was in R/L, not on the computer. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
At noon Hermione goes to the meeting place. In front of the manor, there is a stone upon which is an anvil, in which is embedded the Sword of Gryffindor.

Snape watches from the front door. She waits there for the Guardian.

He comes. He attacks. Snape defends her. The barriers disolve. Snape is free. And everything goes black.

15-Attack.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I have never quite understood why but my favorite type of render is a portrait, it may be because I always have a struggle with them. These days they are almost always of Dawn SE but she does not have a massive collection of jewelry to select from so it is always a struggle to make some thing created for another figure fit correctly. I am never completely happy with the expression and lighting is problematical, at least for me. Despite all this I still love trying another one.

Simplicity Portrait  HW.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm really liking the earrings and necklace. I'm not into the jewelry around the head, unless it's a crown of some sort.