• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
I'm really liking the earrings and necklace. I'm not into the jewelry around the head, unless it's a crown of some sort.

Thank you for the comment. Not surprised you like the jewelry as it is by Fabianas it is called Simplicity Finesse. I love Fabiana's products but none of it is for Dawn, this being made for V4, so there is always some fiddling around to get it to fit on Dawn.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Didn't Fabiana make something for Dawn? I could have sworn I have purchased something... Leaf life I think it was but that is gone now :(
She still has Bijoux Hantee for Dawn available.
Other than that, I love your Dawn, she looks mature and she is gorgeous

Hornet3d

Wise
Didn't Fabiana make something for Dawn? I could have sworn I have purchased something... Leaf life I think it was but that is gone now :(
She still has Bijoux Hantee for Dawn available.
Other than that, I love your Dawn, she looks mature and she is gorgeous

I stand corrected, you are perfectly correct Fabiana did create for Dawn in the early days but nothing new for a while. Sad really as I love her stuff but she is not alone by any means, good news is jewellery for other figures works on Dawn with a few small adjustments.

Hornet3d

Wise
I should also mention she created and conversion product to allow her fabulous hair creations to be used with Dawn. As to my character, well the eyes are actually from Oriana for Dawn and in her first incarnation she used DejaVu and Alanis Hair. So there is lot of content from Fabiana that can be used on Dawn but sadly, of three pages of Fabiana creations over at Renderosity, just seven are for Dawn.

None of this is a criticism of Fabiana, far from it, she just happens to be one of the few vendors where I see a product and wish I could buy it in a dawn version.

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Sisters
Sisters 501z.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Leaf Life 2 is still here in the HiveWire store, it's not gone. Unless, of course, you are referring to Fabi's store at Renderosity.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I was referring to the Rendo store
I had a feeling that might have been the case, but since I knew it was here in the HW store, and where I purchased it, I thought it possible it wasn't in Fabi's Renderosity store.

I love her products, but haven't gotten any of them when she started catering more to her DS customers, but I can still admire the work she and her daughter have been doing the past few years. Her work is always good, and yes I'd like to see some more from her for Dawn as well.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I think that there needs to be more variation in the level of reflectivity on the drone/eye - with it being so uniformly reflective it almost appears to be wrapped in plastic to me. I do not know if this is do to materials or the render engine used though.

Hornet3d

Wise
I think that there needs to be more variation in the level of reflectivity on the drone/eye - with it being so uniformly reflective it almost appears to be wrapped in plastic to me. I do not know if this is do to materials or the render engine used though.

Thank you for the comment. The materials used are one of the defaults supplied with the drone and it is rendered in Superfly. I will have a look at the materials to see how best they can be varied.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
yes it fits into the scene more now as the textures fit the environment more than before

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
So, got bored with installing and converting hairs to Dawn and Diva. I decided to install my Nursoda stuff. Had a quick play with Vila and decided to try and weightmap her using Triax. This is just work done from today. Probably the weightmapping still needs some work but I thought she looked kind of cute. Hair is Orion scaled to fit. Dress is one I quickly whipped up in ZBrush and isn't uvmapped, weightmapping is really basic for the dress as I don't have projection templates, just dforced it and used the weightmapping from the figure. I remember now why I loved Vila so much, she is such a cutie!
Vila resting 2.jpg