• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
catsuit.jpg

Here it is. I added the mask just for the image. If you want it, I'll include it in the package. I am finalizing the materials and saving the suit to my library. I have to redo the materials so they are not pointing all over my harddrive.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Red happens to be my fave color, but including more than one material option should be your choice. I'm sure folks will be making their own in either case.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I've taken time out from working on my hussar set and decided to do a render challenge over at Deviant art. The topic was... Partners in Crime.
Ohhhh, how absolutely adorable!! I especially like how he's using the open door of the dishwasher as a ladder to get to those cookies. Mom should probably have moved the plate further back towards the wall. ;) Oh, and what's that on her face? Could that be jelly? :D

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Red happens to be my fave color, but including more than one material option should be your choice. I'm sure folks will be making their own in either case.
I will do a few of them then. I made a dress for Miki 4 several years back that had 10 different options. I don't think I will go that crazy with this.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmmm, it looks like it needs a horizontal edging so it can be distinguished as separate from the rest of the catsuit.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hmmmmm, it looks like it needs a horizontal edging so it can be distinguished as separate from the rest of the catsuit.
I don't want it to be. For the purpose of that texture, I wanted it to blend in and not be a separate boot.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist

Hornet3d

Wise
Well at long last I have pushed the order and print button on my photo book for this year so that is the end of my strange 'wide angle' landscape renders, well at least until next year. So back to a much more usual format.

What retail therapy looked like before the Internet.... well even before the high street.

Medieval Order HW.jpg

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
@Rokket I love seeing the stuff you're working on. Cool outfit to say the least!

I do find it confusing, though, that it is in the "I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread." Have you ever considered starting a WIP thread for your projects? That's just a friendly suggestion, and just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Of course, I find it confusing when I look at any so-called "render" thread and see multiple posts of text without any renders. :)

(I think I am becoming a grumpy old man)