• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! The results are in for the "Spin to Win" Render Challenge! Come check out the final gallery!

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The catsuit looks good, and I'm liking that gun. Not sure about the muzzle flash, as it seems a bit too much. Maybe at a distance it wouldn't look quite so much.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
The catsuit looks good, and I'm liking that gun. Not sure about the muzzle flash, as it seems a bit too much. Maybe at a distance it wouldn't look quite so much.
I think the muzzle flash looks better at a different angle.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Shoot! Real life got in the way, but I will be working very hard starting early tomorrow to get the catsuit packaged and ready to be uploaded.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
ff.png
sf.png

I haven't used Firefly in a very long time, so I forgot how to maximize it. So the top is Firefly and the bottom Superfly. I decided that I am going to make the stripes much wider, so they show up better and look more natural. I think I will also break up parts of the suit and make different materials out of it. I want this to look like a Marvel movie suit.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
new texture.png

I didn't like the thin lines, and there were too many of them that didn't make any aesthetic sense so I am reworking the texture map. I will offer this suit with this texture (which isn't quite done) and one with just a spandex cloth look to it.

I am also thinking about creating a mask to give this suit more than just the leather material. I am not sure how I am going to do that one yet, but I have a couple ideas.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
mats.png

In case you were curious about how I went about getting this done...
I still have to do the boot texture, but it's almost midnight here. I will start on that tomorrow. Then I will throw together a texture for just a single material that covers the boots and suit as a whole. I might try to do different things like the V4 bodysuit, where it hides the legs and arms, etc, but I am not 100% sure how to do that yet.