• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Swan Dance Costume Kit. (There is also a seperate 'fascinator' available seperately) and Swan Song Violin KIt by The Row House at Daz 3D.. Character is Olesya by Sangriart at Renderosity. The background image is by DM (I think) Dodo by Ken Gilliland at Renderosity!

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've been working on a couple of new personal reading copies. These are based on an author who goes by seekeronthepath, and is posted on Ao3. These are anthologies of various components of a series entitled; 'Severus Snape and the Boy-Who-Lived', in which the adults act like adults, and manage to settle matters a lot more effectively than when the job is left to children.

It starts, of course, with the first Potions lesson...
Frontspiece-Y1.jpeg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Volume 2 is comprised of three fics related to Year 3. The first, a short piece entitled; 'The Curious Case of the Dog in the Night-Time'.

This fic actually takes place part way through the main Year 3 fic, as does the 2nd which is and introduction to 3rd year. But it was simpler to put these first in the volume with the main fic following them.

Dog.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
I have been away from Poser for a few weeks due to the fact we had decided to sell the car and not replace it, it was mainly due to the fact it was costing us a great deal but spending 95% of it's life sat on the driveway. That and the fact that roads are getting worse with the pot holes not being repaired and the difficulty parking as you now need various Apps to pay depending on where you are parking. Sad to say but I no longer getting any fun from driving. Now I am spending my time trying to sell all the car related equipment I have in the garage and will never use again.

I was now beginning to get withdrawal symptoms so I made time to have a play in Poser.

HR 169 Delux Room 2024 HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
It looked for all the world like a film set but the dank and clammy air was very much based in reality. The smell of mould and decay attacked the back of her throat reminding her she was not playing a bit part in any B rate movie. What it did have in common with such a movie was the feeling of foreboding that raised the hairs on the back of her neck. She sensed that danger lurked in the shadows but still she needed to press on.

The Lair HW .jpg