• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you! It's nice to know all those strange days as an art student in the 60's/70's paid off despite my best efforts. In this case I have to admit the drama came from Stonemasons Urban Future set and the rest was easy. In fact, L bought the whole Urban Future series on the strength of this one and I still haven't managed to replicate it!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I have spent a fortune over the years, certainly enough to buy a very decent sports or family car, but that has been over nearly 24 years now, so the sports car would be long gone today. I dread to think what the car would have cost me in insurance and maintenance. I can still use Stonemason's products today, some 15 years on and it is the same high quality as it ever was and I can use it the latest version of the program I purchased it for way back in 2009. The same can be said DM (Danei & Marfino) content that I have a vast collection of which, like you, I still use.
I forgot to mention earlier that something I've discovered with all my Poser stuff from Stonemason, Grey Cloud Design and DM is that they all render beautifully in Iray, which is an added bonus. Even DMs Vertigo 1 & 2, by now getting pretty long in the tooth come up trumps!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
THE LAST RABBIT HOLE. I posted this on dA and not one person recognised her! Stairs/Door by DM's Dreamart 1 for Poser, seagulls by Ken Gilliland, Cat by Chris Creek, Weeping willows by Lisa Buckalew!
The Last Rabbit Hole.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
After a few nights and early mornings of endlessly wandering the old, and apparently abandoned, industrial complex she found the source of the weak power levels the emanated from the site. Caoimhe was not sure what she expected to find but it certainly was not this.

Steampunk Discovery HW.jpg

Steampunk room, props set One and Steampunk Grandfather clock all from -AppleJack-

Hornet3d

Wise
The clock had been a surprise but further investigation showed it was just the beginning, setting eyes on the engine for the first time she was overwhelmed with a desire to get it running but she knew she had to tread with care. 24 hours later she had been successful in getting one steam generator working, next she needed a full scan of the engine before she could proceed for taking the engine apart was probably going to be easier than rebuilding it and she needed all the help she could get.

Steam Power HW.jpg

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Thank you! I surprised myself with this one. This is the first time I've posted an image while the ink was still wet, so to speak but also the first time I've used PSP's filters and brushes since I retired 15 years ago. I must be getting frisky in my old age! :geek::happydance:

Hornet3d

Wise
I have been purchasing all of colony modules from coflek-gnorg as they have been released and expected I had the set but now the Med Bay has come on the market so it was a must have. I love the way the different rooms can be added to the central amin Admission building by just typing in the rotation, each 60 degree increment moves the unit to the next portal.

Colony Med Bay HW.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Crawling through a Power tube was dangerous at the best of times, even when all the safety features were supposed to be in place, when maintenance was required for instance, there had been the odd incident. Now there were no safety features in place, and Caoimhe was hoping that no one even knew she was there, it was not dangerous so much as suicidal. She was banking on the fact that the boarding party were going to take a while to understand the ship before bringing it under power, if not, well the outcome did not bear thinking about. Then neither was her fate if she was unable to escape the clutches of the boarders before the rest of the band of desperate renegades joined them. Once in the energy bay she was sure she could engineer it so that such a reunion would be difficult if not impossible.

Energy Bay Breach HM.jpg