• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Hornet3d

Wise
Caiomhe thinking of others.

Chistmas 2021 HW.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Hermione and the boys have read of the new wizarding band 'Parselmouth's' announcement of their intention of writing a rock opera depicting Headmaster Snape's life. (Celestina Warbeck has also announced her intent to do an opera on the subject. Not a rock opera). Given that Parselmouth is made up of ex Slytherins (and one Ravenclaw) Harry is not best pleased.

Hermione has a certain amount of explaining of how things work, and other people's viewpoints to do.

8-Explaining.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I lost count years ago of how many of Moonbeam's products I've purchased, so I just checked, and I have 31 of her sets.

My Wishlist always had at least 10-12 of her products in it at any given time. Amazing work for sure.

Hornet3d

Wise
I lost count years ago of how many of Moonbeam's products I've purchased, so I just checked, and I have 31 of her sets.

My Wishlist always had at least 10-12 of her products in it at any given time. Amazing work for sure.

That is spooky, I know I do not have all of moonbeam's creations but I have just done a scan of my Poser database and it shows I have 31.

Miss B

CV-BEE
That is spooky, I know I do not have all of moonbeam's creations but I have just done a scan of my Poser database and it shows I have 31.
That IS spooky Hornet. We going to have to compare lists one of these days. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I've been collection her stuff for years. Not used much of it, but I always think I'm going to.

Miss B

CV-BEE
:yeahthat: I know the feeling, that's for sure. I often think I'll use one, or at least part of one, of her sets, and then I set off in another direction. ~shakes head~

Hornet3d

Wise
:yeahthat: I know the feeling, that's for sure. I often think I'll use one, or at least part of one, of her sets, and then I set off in another direction. ~shakes head~

I have used my moonbeam collection quite a lot but more for 2D work than 3D. I have used it to create photo calendars for the rest of the family and a photo book covering my in- laws sixtieth wedding anniversary.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very good uses for her work Hornet. I have a few times used some of her goodies as a "framework" around a couple of my 3D portrait style renders. Here's one I have up in my Renderosity Gallery. It's an artistic render I did while beta testing Satira's Itarilla Starchild set.

ItarilleStarchild-ArtisticRender.jpg

I don't recall off hand which of Moonbeam's sets that's from, as I originally did this with Poser 9 on my last laptop, and I don't have P9 installed on this laptop, which is only 2 years old. I did this render back in 2017.

Hornet3d

Wise
Very good uses for her work Hornet. I have a few times used some of her goodies as a "framework" around a couple of my 3D portrait style renders. Here's one I have up in my Renderosity Gallery. It's an artistic render I did while beta testing Satira's Itarilla Starchild set.

View attachment 71732

I don't recall off hand which of Moonbeam's sets that's from, as I originally did this with Poser 9 on my last laptop, and I don't have P9 installed on this laptop, which is only 2 years old. I did this render back in 2017.

It looks a bit like Champagne Roses but it clearly is not, I think this is one set I do not have. The beauty of moonbeams collections when doing calendars is you can change between the sets as you go through the year but still keep some consistency like a spring rose in the early part and a winter rose later in the year. Even the gothic sets can be used for the month of November.

Hornet3d

Wise
Any thoughts Turlough had of a quiet night in evaporated as he entered the study and found Caoimhe already clearly dressed ready to venture out into the coldness of the night. This disappointment soon changed to something closer to despair as he saw she was clutching the book of souls. This venture was not only going to be cold but highly dangerous as well.

A study of souls HW.jpg

Gothic Room by RPublishing and GreyCloudDesign

Gothic Room

By: RPublishing

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Meanwhile, aboard the Knight Boat #6, Snape is having dreams of Hogwarts. Unaccountably *pleasant* dreams. He's rather disturbed by it. From his vantage point, much of his Hogwarts experience was the stuff of nightmares.

(Yes, you did see an alternate version of this illo rebuilt for a holiday gift fest a couple of years ago. That one showed more of what it was *really* like.)

9-Hallway-Dream.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Test render of Planet Gaya by Petipet
Whoa, I hadn't seen that one. I'll have to go check it out.

Makes me think the flowers lined across the back are really the same size as we would see them every day, and the rest of the planet, and it's living
"beings", are minuscule. Definitely other worldly.