• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
@Ken1171 go all out wacky and get into Carrara :cool:

I love this wacky Voodoo character from Renderosity and it works just fine in Carrara after the mandatory shader tweaks
yes

used my wacky speech bubble, alien, safety pin and wacky Groovies effects which you can get from the depths of the wacky modelling pages somewhere!
laugh

Hornet3d

Wise
Having boarded the freighter it was found to be abandoned so Turlough decided to check out all areas of the ship to see it's true status. Caoimhe meanwhile headed to the cockpit and started the mammoth task of trying to understand the masses of data being displayed on the many screens.

Inside Asariel HW.jpg

Space Freighter Asariel by Patlane

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The trio spoke of a lot of things of no use, but there was a mention in passing of Harry Potter's Muggle aunt. Rita had not considered the Muggle connection.

So, disguising herself as a police investigator, she went to interview Petunia Durslay. Petunia was rather easily led to speak up against the magicals she had known.
4-Petunia.jpg

Hornet3d

Wise
Caiomhe drove deep into the center of the city, after a while, forsaking the roads as there seemed such little point not to do so. She reached an area that would be expected to be heavily populated on any week day at this time, yet, like the rest of the city it was totally abandoned. There was no sigh of any conflict and everywhere she looked the city appeared clean, tidy and well cared for. She stepped out of the car and regretted it immediately, the silence was eerie and overwhelming.

Park lane 3 HW.jpg

Buildings are from Park Line III by Whitemagus

Vehicle is Jager FR Car by TruForm

Hornet3d

Wise
Caoimhe never minded doing a late shift in the centre, everyone took their share so there was nothing to complain about, well nothing but the stark accommodation on the overnight shifts. Of course it was a requirement for some remain on to be on site with the ability to call in extra resources if required but Caoimhe felt the rooms had been purposely designed to make sleeping difficult if not impossible. She never slept well on an overnight and tonight was no exception.

Cyber Space LS HW.jpg

Cyber bedroom for DAZ and Poser by evg3dren

Hornet3d

Wise
Minutes earlier Caoimhe had been looking desperately for a piece of flattish land free of any large rocks somewhere, where there was at lease some chance of crash landing and, assuming she survived it, had a decent chance of being discovered by teams that may come looking for her. The copter had been running on empty for a while now and she was surprised she was still in the air but she knew also she must be flying on fumes by now. It was then she saw the silhouette of the quaint building highlighted just above the horizon, it was a place to land if nothing else.

She dropped the craft quickly towards the pad, her approach was greeted by the flickering of some building lights, navigation warning lights and many others kept their grip on the darkness they had known for so long. She sat for a moment not quite believing her escape but, as she exited the cockpit the acrid smell of aviation fuel assaulted the back of her throat, surely she could not be that lucky.

Refuelling HW.jpg

Fuel Station by 1971s.

TiltRotor Quadcopter by apcgraficos.

Background from West of The Moon by didi_mc.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I have about 20 of didi_mc's sets, including West of the Moon. It's been a long time since I've used any of them, so I may just have to play with them again. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
I have about 20 of didi_mc's sets, including West of the Moon. It's been a long time since I've used any of them, so I may just have to play with them again. ;)

I have a few but I doubt I can get anywhere near twenty. It is a while since I have used any despite the fact I used to use them regularly in the past. For some reason this scene reminded me didi_mc's work so I decided to use something from the collection I have.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I bought mine years ago, between 2006 and 2015, so I've had them a loooong time, and you reminded me of them, soooo time to play when I get a chance. ;)

Hornet3d

Wise
I obviously came to the party late, I have ten purchased between 2011 and 2016. I was surprised to find they were still on sale but then I suppose they have a timeless quality about them.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I have most of didi-mc's packages of background images. I still use them from time to time. Usually when I need a scene outside a window. But I used a lot of them in the Tarot deck scenes.

DM credited her in the promos for one of their older sets, once, which is how I found out about her. I think she builds those scenes in Vue, but i wouldn't know for certain.

Miss B

CV-BEE
I think I found out about her sets from the background of a R'osity vendor's promo as well, though it wasn't DM. It might have been Rhiannon, but I won't swear to that either.

Oh, I remember your Tarot deck scenes. They were some of my favorites of your artwork. ;)