• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Saphirewild

Brilliant
Titled: Fairy Talk
Rendered in 3Delight and post worked in PSP2020
Was trying out some new to me content I got from Daz3D PC+ Sales last month
Fairy Talk.jpg

Shanarah

Admirable
Those Iray renders look really nice Saphirewild! Can't wait to see more. :)

I finished this one a couple weeks ago, but didn't have the presence of mind to write up a description to post. It's a little tribute to Kendall Sears and Alessandro. Kendall was always such a nice person when I had interactions with him and it is heartbreaking that we've lost him, but his contributions and kindness won't be forgotten.

A Loyal Friend

Baerith having a quiet moment with his four legged companion at camp.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I belatedly realized that if I was going to redo the graphics in my old project, it behooved me to redo *all* the graphics. Not just the internal illustrations. So I've spent the last couple of days fighting with covers. I do think that what I've got now is better than what I had, but these may not be the final iterations.

Nor am I going to post the complete covers -- which are pure Photoshop. So you will be losing something of the effect. However, each cover has a long narrow inset, and those were rendered.

The originals were are composited from renders and clip art and whatever else. If nothing else, at least the new ones were all rendered all in one go, even if some touchup might have been needed afterwards.

Book-1-Compare.jpg

I'm fairly satisfied with this one. But may get bright ideas between now and reposting.
Book-2-Compare.jpg

I'm not altogether satisfied with the redo of this one. But the old version was an ungodly mess of a composite.
Book-3-Compare.jpg

I'm kind of stuck with the old Dinokonda as a model for the Basilisk. Not altogether happy with the composition, though. It may well get redone before I post anything.

With something like 60 more images to build I'll have time to reconsider.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
After seeing a great render Kerya posted in Ken Gililland's Products In Renders thread, it reminded me I had Kibarreto's SkyBridge, which she used in her render. So, I just checked on one of my websites, and here's 2 I did back in 2015 when I think I was still using DS 3 Advanced. Neither are final renders, as I was just playing with SkyBridge to see what I could accomplish. The sky backgrounds I created with the Heart of Space 2 - Nebulas.

Now I'm thinking I need to install it into Poser, and play some more. ;)

SkyBridge-2A.jpg

SkyBridge-2B.jpg

Last edited: