• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

raven

Admirable
Been a while since I posted a pic, so here's one I did for a mate's Twitter challenge of 'Death's Holiday', or 'Reaper's Vacation' in American :)
Superfly render of the old DAZ M3 skeleton, the dynamic robe from the Reaper for M3 Skeleton, textured using a modified VinceBagna SuperShader to look like the old full body swimming suits, relaxing on P3DA's Beyond The Sea set. EZDome for the lighting.
Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• Death's_Holiday_sml.jpg
    Death's_Holiday_sml.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 149

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The swamp quarrel ended with the party splitting up in hopes of finding the rogue Dementor more quickly. Shape and Katfish returned to the scene of one of the attacks, and Katfish proposed that he play bait by relaxing in plain sight while Snape waited in ambush.

It worked.
8-Attack.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I have a couple new renders to post in a day or two...

The heat has inspired me to do some water renders, which of course means swimsuits and stuff...

Rokket

Dances with Bees
summer fun.jpg

So the ladies are playing on the new dock. Pauline jumped right in, Vicki is a bit pensive about the water and feels it with her toes, and Sydney is looking back at the photographer because she is about to push Vicki in...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, that's some . . . ermmmm . . . bathing suit, I think. Hard to see any of it. ;)

Seriously though, that's very nice clear water in both your renders. I find most times I can't get water to look that good.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I used Ghosthip's cycles shader called "pool water 2" on that water. I could never get it to look right either, but that shader is awesome.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yeah, the best part of it is that it refracts the surface below it, so I can make the water look like a lake, or the ocean depending on which ground texture or prop I add to the scene.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
True. I haven't found a shader he's created that I haven't used many times. I especially like using his SuperFly Eye Shader for V4, and I can use it, with tweaks, on Dawn as well.