• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Craigh Na Dun
Craigh na Dun (Gaelic: Creag an Dùin) is the location of the ancient stone circle by which Claire Randall travels from 1945 to 1743.
Rendered in Carrara

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOW! DROOL!! :)

MEANWHILE...

Haven't used "Gosha" - character by Smay from Rendo in a long time...it's actually quite easy to give him SSS -
by loading Dawn next to him, copying her fact and body materials onto his, then re-applying his main face and body image MAPS...
I think really freshens up an old model!

This is for a very elaborate world of characters to to into a fantasy scene I'm working on...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know, I was wondering, but the thumbnail for Dawn's Heroine Hair is a profile view. I haven't used it in a while, so I couldn't remember whether or not it looks the same as Dusk's Hero hair.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Life's a Beach.
G8F with an Impractical Bikini made with a Geoshell.
View attachment 36497
I've actually seen those being worn on the beaches in Guam. Japanese tourists go there to "let their hair down". The young girls go there to get away from daddy's stern eye. For such a proper and disciplined people, when they let their hair down, it's down!