• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread

Rokket

Dances with Bees
WIP3.png
WIP4.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With the orange top I would have said Aquaman but I don't recognise the rest of the outfit

Hornet3d

Wise
With all that had happened to her, and around her, in the last year Caoimhe was happy, and she felt, extremely lucky, to make the restaurant for the New Year celebrations.

New Years Eve HW.jpg

Happy New Year :applause:to everyone, I wish you all everything you would wish for yourself.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes we have just under 8 hours here on the East Coast USA. It happens to be freeeeeeeeeeeeezing here today, so I don't know if they'll have the usually large turn out in Time Square for the annual countdown.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Needs a bit of adjustment. I think I will either smart prop the chest armor, or rig it separately.
Aquaman.png

I tried matching the lighting with the background but it was too much. I wanted to showcase the outfit, but it was too subdued, so I went with the brighter lights.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Just thinking if they make a scale texture. The green color is right or close enough. The shirt (aka battle top) is right on the money.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Just had a friend from the East Coast call me a few minutes after twelve HER time. It was just past nine where I live.

She said, "I just wanted to reach into the past and let you people still in 2017 know...2018 SUCKS!!"

Nothing like starting the year out on the right note! :rolleyes:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I think I will rig it with a different belt, one that is a bit narrower, and use all of this as battle gear. Except the boots. I think I will keep them as is. I will remove the waist guard, thigh guards, gauntlets and chest armor and rig that as all one unit. Then rig the suit separate. Gives you more flexibility.