• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
ROUND TUIT.jpg

There you go, Rokket, your very own round tuit...so now you can get to it!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
NICE!!! Except now I don't have any excuses left for that honey-do list my wife always gives me....;):thankyou:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
That's alright. I can still come up with a few other excuses. It's too hot, it's too cold, the wind is blowing from the east, the moon is in its second phase....

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey my mom and dad were married 51 years. So 20 years may be a miiestone, but you've got a lot more years together coming. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I most certainly hope so. I could not imagine my life without her. She has been my rock since the beginning. I placed her on a pedestal and never took her down. Okay, now I am getting sappy.

On another note, I am now 2 days into my script rewrite. I changed the format to first person narrative and I am working that angle. I won't know if it will work until I start rendering and assembling the panels, but it feels good so far.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Kewl. Good luck with it. :)

Oh and don't feel like you're getting sappy. Besides, sappy's good now and then. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
My wife tells me that very same thing...

We have a security team on the ship. I am part of it. As part of our training, they wanted me to act as the bad guy. I was to pretend to be insane and mad because I burned my popcorn in the microwave and started a fire.

I told my wife about it. I told her I was going to play the crazy person. She said they picked the right guy. What did she mean by that? I'm a talented actor?:confused: