• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I came in expecting it, so it doesn't sting as much, but I am a little miffed about it. There are others who have been here longer than I have, but because they play the system, the will get to go home.

Sometimes I wish I could be as dishonest as they are...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I sometimes used to think like that when I was still working, but you know what? I can look at myself in the mirror, and not cringe because I succumbed to that sort of thing.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Exactly why I don't do it. Even though it is very hard on my family. But this is a job, not a career. I won't be doing it much longer.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I guess that's true. But at least it's warm here in San Diego, where I am going, up in Washington.... not so much.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I made it to the ship but it's going to be a loooooooooooonnnnngggg 4 months. I pray it goes by fast.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm sure every day's going to be agonizingly looooong. Just remember, we're here to keep your spirits up, maybe even make you laugh. ;)

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yeah but I've been hearing tales of the internet on here. Hopefully it's all just a tale. I am on my phone right now. But we won't be going anywhere for the time being. I might get lucky.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I can't believe how cold I feel now. I was born in North Dakota and grew up here in Washington on the other side of the state. But I guess I am just not used to it being in tropical climates so long. Brrrrrrrrrr.....

quietrob

Extraordinary
North Dakota? One of my earliest memories was living in North Dakota. I remember falling in a snow drift and I was too small to climb out. Luckily there were people around who saw me suddenly disappear as if some cartoon character had built a trap door. I remember it was very scary. I also remember that it seemed it was nine months of cold and snow, three months of decent weather in which my big brother did his best to rid himself of the nuisance that was me (If I were 3, he would've been 9 which is a huge age gap when you're young. I was much happier when we moved to California. Snow? What is this "Snow" you speak of?

Stay Warm. In fact I'm going to have a hot cup of coffee in your honor. I hope you feel the warmth!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I will stay inside as much as I'm allowed. Thanks for the kindness! It's a bit late for coffee for me. But you can bet I will be drinking it on that midnight shift I have to work tomorrow night!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Only on weekends. It's 8 hours at our overtime rate. I doubt you would have heard of the town I lived in: Walhalla. Very small farm community.