• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Travel day. I am on my way to the bus station to travel 4 hours to Manila so I can fly for 17 hours to the states. I fly to Seattle first the on to San Diego.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Thanks! I am at the airport now. I just went through security. What a pain. I had to take off my shoes and everything. Good thing they don't do cavity searches!:eek:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Belated birthday wishes for what is called a 'big' one down here. I'm in the half plus century club too. Lots of good things about it...one is less caring of what others think of you and your doings, but one is less able to do them! Travel carefully.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yep!
Jet lagged, hungry, but I am here.

I had enough miles to upgrade to business class for the 8 hour flight, and that's probably the only thing that saved me from being sore all over.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I set up a fake Facebook account because I don't want people bothering me. It was just so I can contact my wife and kids. I can't contact my wife and kids....:mad:

Rokket

Dances with Bees
:( That's sad, Rokket. Do you need to send them friend requests maybe.
No, we set that all up before I left home. It was a matter of the WIFI not working at the house. I got in touch with them today, so I feel better about it.
Thank you for the concern.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Hehehe!

I am on here at work. Well, sort of work. I don't have to do anything but sit here all day. I am going to start bringing in my laptop so I can do something when I can't get on a computer.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
And that way, I can continue to model things. I won't be able to get on the internet because there is no WIFI here (yet... they are working on it), but I can get some work done. I will have time this weekend to fix that skirt and top and put it back up.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
And that way, I can continue to model things. I won't be able to get on the internet because there is no WIFI here (yet... they are working on it), but I can get some work done. I will have time this weekend to fix that skirt and top and put it back up.
Good, glad to hear it. Also glad you were able to communicate with the family. ;)