• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

I am SO glad you're back!

Rokket

Dances with Bees
It's going to be a frustrating day of packaging up the skirt and top. I hope you will be available for awhile Miss B.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yup, I'm here. Will only be out for a while later for some errands, but other than that I'm available.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I am doing my thing. I was messing with that skirt and top I made, but it aggravated me so I am taking a break. I went to eat and now I am back.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
I am on Facebook with the family. I might not get anything done tonight. And when I say family, I mean the whole thing: Wife and kids, mom, brothers and sisters... I am overwhelmed.

Miss B

CV-BEE
No problem. I'll be online early afternoon tomorrow, so whatever time you have it ready will be fine by me.

Enjoy your family. :)

quietrob

Extraordinary
I don't know about your family but when all of us get together, the term "Circus" suddenly applies. I miss that circus so you enjoy yours. I wonder why the cap turned out like that. I'll have to redo the entire thing so I'm posting it before I send to the Archive file.

Stanza4 _version2.jpg

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Very nice!!! Problems seem to mount every time I sit down to work on anything. Hope I can get back at it tomorrow. It is my wife's birthday and we are apart.

quietrob

Extraordinary
LOL! I should check the threads first but I always check our PM first instead. It's that same chick again. I apologize for the boring sky.

What color is the sea where you're at? Is it anything like pic or should I tint it blue?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Deep blue is about the only way to describe it. But it gets lighter as it gets shallow so what you have is about right.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Well, as usual, I am being sent to a ship. I thought might get to spend some time with my mother and brothers and sisters but that ain't happening. I leave Wednesday.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well pooh!! :( Sorry to hear you won't have more time with your family, especially so close to Christmas.