• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

xyer0

Brilliant
I started reading this thread, got to page 13 and decided to jump to the end. From what I can gather, the deer family is the closest to completion. I'm waiting for the bull, cow, and donkey.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They are all in the works I know, but not sure on the schedule for release. I think the zebra will be out before the donkey.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
They are all in the works I know, but not sure on the schedule for release. I think the zebra will be out before the donkey.

I'd love to see a prezewalski's horse too- it's in that same basic shape as the zebra. I used to go draw them at the San Diego zoo. They are much more beautiful in person than they look in photos
Group-of-male-Przewalskis-horses-on-the-move.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I'd love to see a prezewalski's horse too- it's in that same basic shape as the zebra. I used to go draw them at the San Diego zoo. They are much more beautiful in person than they look in photosView attachment 29018
I really like these as there is something prehistoric about their appearance and the origins of the first horses. They remind me of the images you seen in primitive cave paintings.

Harimau

Eager
I really like these as there is something prehistoric about their appearance and the origins of the first horses. They remind me of the images you seen in primitive cave paintings.
Actually, they belong to the same species of horse, Equus ferus. Przewalski's Horse is Equus ferus przewalskii, a subspecies.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Actually, they belong to the same species of horse, Equus ferus. Przewalski's Horse is Equus ferus przewalskii, a subspecies.
Always loved the look of the Przewalski Horse.
I thought there was one out there for Poser and MilHorse1 but have not been able to find it. Needed similar shape for a render idea I had before my computer died 4 months ago though I would have preferred the Mongolian Pony shape would have settled for anything close.
Anyone?

I tried searching through the thread but had no luck. Is there any chance of a Gypsy Vanner morph and coat for the Hivewire Horse? I've got a friend who loves those horses. If there isn't one in the pipeline, let me know and I'll give it a try myself. I've only ever morphed human characters so... I really hope there's one already in the pipeline. :D

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Love that morph, Napalmarsenal. The cresty neck and slope of the hindquarters is perfect!

A heavy forelock would be nice to have, but I guess it could be done by adding the mane in 2 or 3 times.
Thanks! sorry for the slow reply! Just got power back up yesterday and Internet has been a bit sketchy!
I still have to work some more on the legs and make sure everything is even all over. Then tack fits.

Desertsilver

Busy Bee
I'm so looking forward to the deer! I want to animate it!

Can't wait to see what you come up with there. We used to ride our horses in the woods in Santa Cruz and got up close with a few wild deer that way. The way they could leap huge distances in the blink of an eye was amazing to see up close ( and always spooked our Arab, but my tough little old school 1/4 horse just looked at them like 'I coulda done that'.

Will definately work on a flying pose set when the deer comes out--and some cool holiday decorations for the horns...