• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! Here is today's work on Whisper.

Laurie

WhisperGold125bBEST.jpg WhsiperGold125aBEST.jpg WhisperFlowers125b.jpg WhisperFlowers125a.jpg UniGold125.jpg UniFlower2.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Cute Laurie!! I love the blue!!! =) I still think I might want to try Whisper's textures on the Unicorn! Will they be transferable possibly ?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ohhh I too like the flower texture!

(I'm so in love with your work Laurie) <3

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Cute Laurie!! I love the blue!!! =) I still think I might want to try Whisper's textures on the Unicorn! Will they be transferable possibly ?

Thanks NA! (and thanks Rae!)
Two of the images show it on the Unicorn so yes:) they will work with ANY of the HW Horse products- even the Toon Horse:) I am using the Unicorn to test the hair especially since I can't pose the Whisper static OBJ.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
and forgot to say- click on any of the thumbs to see them larger- will be much clearer that I used the Uni in two of them:)

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Terrific work Laurie. I'm just so impressed!

After Paul is finished with the Shetland, he can get to the rigging of this lil' Whisper fella.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't wait for the Shetland! wants cuddles :) I think I want it even more than Whisper! (waiting for all the daggers heading my way LOL)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No Rae, I don't do many fantasy renders, so I'd get more use out of the Shetland pony. ;)

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOL I can't wait for the little Shetland too- textures are all done- just waiting for the rigging and then I will be on to the product imagery for the little guy. Def also looking forward to getting Whisper rigged too. So many fun toys to play with! :)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
oh oh I second the peek at the Shetland :) (hopefully in a colour we haven't seen before???)