• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I just love the look of Harry and have been so sorry I can't afford him, I am itching to see if I can convert my old MilHorse1 maps to him. Maybe this year..........:love:

Welcome Dreamer! Keep in mind that you can get $$ off the cost of Harry (the horse) with HiveWire POINTS ... you get points for joining/registering...and can earn points for art that is accepted to the Monthly (and Hall of Fame) galleries...plus earn points with all purchases!

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Welcome Dreamer! Keep in mind that you can get $$ off the cost of Harry (the horse) with HiveWire POINTS ... you get points for joining/registering...and can earn points for art that is accepted to the Monthly (and Hall of Fame) galleries...plus earn points with all purchases!
Thanks Lyne, yeah I have a bunch of points to use but just lately even with the points I haven't been able to find the coin. Still I am working now so maybe soo umm shortly ;)

AllenArt

Eager
Thank you SOOOO much Hirewire for bringing back the animals. I've been missing that since the old Daz days :). I always bought the animals...hehe. Now that I am able, I'll be buying them again...whoopie!! :D

"The Other Laurie"

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Welcome to the Hive AllenArt! Aren't those animals just amazing... I was wondering though what you mean by "The Other Laurie" in your signature/post.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Welcome, Laurie! I always get more excited about new animal figures than new human figures, too! lol Fingers crossed for a HiveWire Wolf!
And fingers crossed for a domestic kitty and dog too to Sparky!

Welcome Laurie :)

Sparky

Monster Maker
Contributing Artist
Domestic breeds can always be morphs on the big cat and wolf base figures. That would open up interesting options for, say, depicting the evolution of modern domestic breeds from their wild ancestors. ;-)

AllenArt

Eager
Yeah, my name is Laurie too...lol. I usually sign my post and I sign them "Laurie" but I didn't want it to get confusing ;).

To Sparky: I do too! I have a lot of stuff for people, but I'm always low on animals, so any time an articulated animal figure comes out, I'm a happy camper!

"Laurie"

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
First day's work on little Thistle- lot's more to do but starting to come together...

Laurie

Thistle114f.jpg

Thistle114e.jpg