• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

How The Hivewire Horse (harry) Came To Be.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I just love the look of Harry and have been so sorry I can't afford him, I am itching to see if I can convert my old MilHorse1 maps to him. Maybe this year..........:love:

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I just love the look of Harry and have been so sorry I can't afford him, I am itching to see if I can convert my old MilHorse1 maps to him. Maybe this year..........:love:
He is well worth getting, you wont be sorry! (even if you just get the base, there is so much you can do with him!)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
He is well worth getting, you wont be sorry! (even if you just get the base, there is so much you can do with him!)
Yeah, I've just picked up some work so maybe once the RL stuff is dealt with I can put some aside for when he is next on sale and the exchange rate is a bit better. That's the killer down here :(

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh don't I know it! (I'm an Aussie) and I think I must have got him on sale originally too because even with work I couldn't afford that :D (I do remember getting the rest of the breeds etc a lot later when they were on sale)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Hey nice to see you :) I'm just over the ditch from you two (NZ)

Hey how do I get email notification working on here?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Are same as Lorraine then...she's from NZ!

If you click on your name at the top of the page and then click preferences a dialogue box will pop up. There are a variety of things that you can watch and just underneath each one is the option for email notifications.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh I think your exchange rate is even worse than ours? (at the moment its about AUS$0.68 to US$1.00).

If you go to your name at the top right hand side and scroll down to preferences (about 6 from the bottom on the left hand side) you can set them there. (you can also add an Avatar etc from there)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...Lorraine has mentioned it a few times. It's generally about 5 cents less than ours.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Cool thanks, I'll give that a whirl and see if I can get it to work.
@ Rae yeah I think ours is worse

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh cool, I'm a Waikato girl, born in Cambridge, raised in Morrinsville and still have family there. Been a Northlander for 36 years now.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Welcome, Dreamer! Pen's given you a quick how-to on email notifications - There's lots of info on how to do stuff in the FAQ forum, too:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | HiveWire 3D Community

Hope you'll be able to save up to grab Harry!

Just love seeing all Chris' images of how he came to be and some of the upcoming things that are planned. Laurie, love the Bambi idea, by the way :)

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Good grief, what a small world! I was there two weeks ago!
Still have family there :)
Welcome, Dreamer! Pen's given you a quick how-to on email notifications - There's lots of info on how to do stuff in the FAQ forum, too:
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions | HiveWire 3D Community

Hope you'll be able to save up to grab Harry!

Just love seeing all Chris' images of how he came to be and some of the upcoming things that are planned. Laurie, love the Bambi idea, by the way :)
Thanks Alisa I'll have a look there too.
I am hoping I can save enough too

HaiGan

Energetic
Contributing Artist
All these morphs are looking very impressive. And oooooh, white stag... needs a crown for its neck!

So many potential future morphs as well. If anyone at all remembers the Runequest RPG, Gloranths, and the Tribes of Prax, they'll know why I would have a use for sable, impala, bison, zebra and llama. Mind you, I'm not at all sure they'd be high-volume products!

Last edited: