• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

HiveWire Warthog from Harry

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love the warthog

Baby warthogs are adorable by the way
upload_2017-3-20_21-57-18.png

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
super progress on the warthog, Chris! They are so utterly ugly/scary looking... I've seen them in real life at the zoo.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
What dainty little feet they have.

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. That was the one thing I thought looked strange in the Beast/Warthog mix, the legs were so thin. But it seems that's a thing. I went and looked at some warthog pictures, and yeah, they have dainty feet, although I think their bodies are often a little closer to the ground, of course I'm just eyeballing and Chris may not have gotten that far. I think though it's also more noticeable when it's an untextured model.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Yeah I was going off of a couple of profile reference photos for height of the animal, and leg size, and belly size. But yes, I know there is more variance as well. But... we do have belly morphs that come with the horse that can still be applied to this animal as well.