RELEASED HiveWire Ruckus Character

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Oh, the armband looks very nice.

2. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Fit to Ruckus now.

Ruckus85.JPG Ruckus86.JPG Ruckus87.JPG Ruckus88.JPG

Ken1171, Pendraia and NapalmArsenal like this.
  3. Netherworks

Netherworks Enthusiast Contributing Artist

Will there be a female Ruckus? Maybe you could call her "Fraya" :)

Me195, KageRyu, Chris and 3 others like this.
  4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Looking good Chris. :)

Now there's an idea. ;)

5. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

I can't wait to see him textured!! I'm now digging that decorative ring hanging from the shield.

I agree with the legendary Netherworks. Ruckus needs a girlfriend...or a sister. No need to tie him before he's even released. :D

Chris likes this.
  6. Alisa

Alisa Peacekeeper & HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

LOL, Joe :)

7. Chris

Solid thoughts. Never know. Keep the ideas coming though.

Yeah, I think this big fella leads a nomad type of an existence, roaming from port to port, if ya know what I mean.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  8. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Question... Is Ruckus going to have some protective armor for his twigs and berries? Seems odd to me to have all this armor but just a loin cloth below....

9. Chris

Hey, he lives on the edge, ya know? Gotta have his mobility.

10. RAMWolff

HAH.. your a cruel man Chris. He may come after you if his tallywhacker gets whacked! lmao

11. Chris

I can take him, once I master the sling and 5 smooth stones. It will be his forehead he'll have to worry about.

quietrob likes this.
  12. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Looking good! =) Great addition with the bracers!! :)

Chris likes this.
  13. RAMWolff

HAHAHAHA I'll just be over here, hiding behind the Rock! Get him Dwayne Johnson! :p

NapalmArsenal likes this.
  14. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

15. Netherworks

Netherworks Enthusiast Contributing Artist

Ideas... Be careful what you ask for :D

Though I liked it, I don't think the (DAZ) She Freak did so well, beyond the novelty. That's the thing though, it has to be useful beyond the novelty of it. There should be a way to not only have a She Hulk type character but be able to soften it down to make a Red Sonja type character.

I hope too that you'll be able to soften Ruckus down if you want a barbarian but not necessarily overly muscled.

Ken1171, Pendraia, KageRyu and 2 others like this.
  16. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Don't forget RawArts has some muscle morphs already in store that would work (until someone did a proper mate :D).
    I did a test render awhile ago as someone wanted a comparison (Dawn Toned would be the closest to normal Dawn).
    I think the "MiniMorphs Hero" with a little of the "MiniMorphs Muscle" morphs mixed in would look good with Ruckus' armour.

17. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I also like the Idea of a Female version - and both Muscular and Softened variants. I think, with the right add-on morphs and textures, it could be more than just a novelty. I'll admit, I used the Freak a lot more than the She-Freak, but that was because there wasn't a lot of support for her...even to convert clothes to her. Where-as, with converted and available clothes, and existing M3/D3 textures I used the freak for the base for a lot of large humanoid monsters and aliens to fill out my animated plots.

I think, given the chance, and support, a Female large character like this based off Dawn would work. I think the most important thing would be, and I would also like to know that about Ruckus - is this essentially a morph/scale up of Dusk (i.e. can he technically use Dusk Morphs and textures to an extent)?

While the Freak had custom made morphs, I found I could use a lot of M3 morphs on him, and most of the Generation 3 textures were interchangeable.

18. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Maybe a Red Sonya character type using some dial spins and a specific texture might do the job? I don't tend to use the more heavily muscled characters I do tend to soften them down with other characters.

19. Chris

Yeah, yeah. Ruckus is a pure morph from the Dusk/Dawn/Baby Luna mesh. So other existing morphs could certainly work in degrees on top of Ruckus. That's the beauty of the "one mesh to rule them all" way of thinking. UV's can certainly transfer over as well.

20. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

*in my best Mr. Burns voice Excellent!

Chris likes this.