RELEASED HiveWire Ruckus Character

Discussion in 'Show Me The Honey' started by Chris, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Desertsilver

Desertsilver Engaged

It's amazing how you put that skull on the shield!!I's going to be so cool with textures.

I bet a snarling Kitty head would look cool there too...and wouldn't Big Cat's head make awesome shoulder pads ? ( Ok, been playing too much WOW )

2. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

I can really get into making Pose sets for this. Already have a few ideas.

Chris and Rae134 like this.
  3. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Good. ;)

4. Alisa

Alisa HW3D QAV Queen Bee Staff Member QAV-BEE

5. Chris

Chris HW3D President Staff Member Co-Founder

Been away for a few days with a Christmas Art Exhibit. But today I'm back in the saddle. Made the Lion claw necklace for Dusk today. Still need to fit it to Ruckus next.
    Wanted to model the leather cord like you might see it, with natural twists to it.

Ruckus73.JPG Ruckus74.JPG Ruckus75.JPG

6. Chris

Here's the necklace on Ruckus.

Ruckus76.JPG Ruckus78.JPG Ruckus79.JPG

Ken1171, RAMWolff, Pendraia and 4 others like this.
  7. NapalmArsenal

NapalmArsenal Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

Hmmm.........DND, Fomorian, Orc, Rock Troll, Firbolg. Add in the dog morphs and some warts and you could get Kobold. I could see some miss matched raw leather armor like Roman spaulders off the shoulders or some crude bracers, and maybe a belt made of teeth with some skull belt favor trophies hanging down. The fun part is that they use whatever is available to make into armor. So it could be a turtle shell, bark, roots, bone............ you name it.

Pendraia likes this.
  8. Chris

Funny, been thinking of a belt with a few skulls and arm bands, plus a bonus if I get to it. Planning arm bands next. We'll see where it goes from there.

Pendraia and NapalmArsenal like this.
  9. NapalmArsenal

10. Miss B

The necklace is looking great Chris. Can't wait to see the armbands and belt you have planned. ;)

Chris likes this.
  11. NapalmArsenal

I'm sure whatever you come up with will be terrific for the belt or the armbands. It will keep us coming back to check on how you are progressing it's looking fantastic so far.

Chris likes this.
  12. Pendraia

Pendraia Seasoned Contributing Artist

Looks good...

13. Chris

Back on Ruckus again today. Frustrated last week I lost all my data on his armband. Argh. I hate losing that effort. I saved, and saved, and even still saved. Then Modo crashed and I lost it all (the arm band work that is). So, I went back to get that file and it was empty. Crapola.

So, I'll give it a go again. I'll model it a bit differently this time though.

Ruckus80.JPG

Pendraia, Rae134 and Ken Gilliland like this.
  14. Miss B

OUCHIE! That's got to hurt!

Meanwhile, the necklace is looking real good. :)

15. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

It's that gremlin! He's a nasty little beastie who loves to destroy would you've spent hours and days and weeks and months and what not creating.

Lorraine likes this.
  16. quietrob

quietrob Extraordinary

Looks like a real bad ass! I'm digging that retro Conan helmet from the Barry Smith days (from the sizzling seventies. Last century)

Chris likes this.
  17. Alisa

*Hugs Chris*

SO frustrating when things crash and you lose things, but I'm betting it'll be even BETTER!!

He's looking great!

Chris likes this.
  18. Chris

Thanks folks. So, here is another go at the armband. I've also added medallions on the helmet and shield to match.

Now to morph it all to fit Ruckus and post again.

Ruckus80a.JPG Ruckus81.JPG Ruckus82.JPG Ruckus83.JPG Ruckus84.JPG

Ken1171, Desertsilver, jonrea and 3 others like this.
  19. KageRyu

KageRyu Rabid Art Monkey Contributing Artist

Looking good. Sorry to hear about the lost work. I have run into similar glitches in so many programs over the years (saved file gets corrupted or is actually empty... or just wont load properly anymore in my version of the software). It's good you were able to keep moving foreward though.

20. Alisa

Coolness!