• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Working on UVs for our Caribou antlers now.

This is what I started with once I separated out one antler into workable pieces.

Reindeer31.JPG

And this is what I have so far, as I'm piecing things back together to minimize seams. On the left is what I have left to piece back together.
Reindeer32.JPG

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
By the way, once the UVs are complete for our Caribou antlers, I'll send them off to Laurie.

Then I'll spend a bit of time fine tuning our Wolf morph from our Big Dog. Flint Hawk has created some very amazing and impressive textures for our Wolf. She has done such a beautiful job creating these animals. She has many different sets that she's going to make available.

Then I'll be right back on finishing up UVs for Dawn 2.0.

This way we'll have several products that I shouldn't be holding things up on from my end, and other people can advance them forward.

Oh my, folks are going to dig what we have coming!!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You are suuuuuch a big tease Chris. I can't wait to see Flint's wolf textures. She does beautiful work for sure.

Freyfaxi

Adventurous
So glad to hear that we'll soon have a wolf to chase our deer :) Earlier, you mentioned Tack for the deer..will there be morphs to scale the tack to the various deer species sizes ?

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So glad to hear that we'll soon have a wolf to chase our deer :) Earlier, you mentioned Tack for the deer..will there be morphs to scale the tack to the various deer species sizes ?

Perhaps so. For now though we have many other projects that will take Paul's attention.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our Reindeer is shaping up in time for the holidays.

Yay!!

Laurie is doing some AMAZING maps for the Reindeer/Caribou. I've seen them and as usual they are special. She is just soooo good. Hoping she'll show some map work before too long, but that's up to her.

Paul is taking a brief break from our Dawn 2 in order to get this animal's rigging adjusted. He'll also be rigging our Wolf too. The wolf is also looking amazing!

So, I've been creating some Reindeer beard morphs, here are a couple so far.

First the base, then showing Length, and OutFront. Will do the SideR and SideL next. (Side note: The tail and foot claws are hidden from view)

Reindeer37.JPG

Reindeer38.JPG
Reindeer39.JPG

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awwww he's adorable!
Janet those Christmas lights you have been working on for the Mule Deer antlers would look so cute with him!! Also working on a little toony version for the mule deer in the mean time.

Attachments

• BlitzenFull copy.jpg
    BlitzenFull copy.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 215
  • Donner copy.jpg
    Donner copy.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 176
  • Prancer copy.jpg
    Prancer copy.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 190
  • Dasher Full copy.jpg
    Dasher Full copy.jpg