• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Mule Deer

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I've been posting some time ago screen grabs of our Mule Deer morphs in our Horse thread, but it's time now I think to give him his own thread. We're getting serious now about this Mule Deer. This will be a morph product that will require the customer to have our Harry.

We discussed as a team that our Mule Deer Buck with be the lead off deer, but hoping the doe and fawn can still be released with the Buck or shortly after.

Laurie Prindle is back on texture mapping our Buck and has given me some great feedback on the shaping of the Buck that is still needed. So, I'm happy to tweak this animal morph to get it right. I've been working hard to make the needed tweaks so that we can all enjoy another top quality product from the Hive.

So here are a bunch of new screen grabs from my latest efforts.

I believe that Laurie will begin to show her killer map work before long here in this new thread.

Morph7.JPG

Morph8.JPG

Morph9.JPG

Morph10.JPG

Morph11.JPG

Morph12.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, but I suspect ALL the Deers in the Deer family won't be ready before next Christmas.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Was just thinking, for those that would want a deer mount for there renders, this will serve well for that.

Taxidermy without the blood and guts killing.