• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pendraia, the horse has such lovely wonderful morphs for the mane and tail that I didn't feel a need to make LAMH. yes that's a huge compliment. :) I am thinking about LAMH fur for the HW big cat and cub though :) Was thinking of sharing that as freebies for the halloween season if I have time. :)
Gorilla I do not have so I can't work on it.
Yes, the horse does have lovely morphs but I think it would be wonderful to have LAMH stuff for not only the mane and tail but also the coat...would love to see any of the stuff you mentioned it would be just wonderful. Everytime I go into the LAMH dialogue I end up crashing it in 4.9

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I know, I started laughing again with each and every one of them. Too funny. :D

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, I love Bored Panda, they have some really good, cool, funny and inspirational articles!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cats are definitely amazing.

I think Tsuki is more creative with her napping and sleeping than either Sushi or Taeyn were. She also spends a lot more time sleeping stretched out on her back also. Unlike Taeyn, I will also find her sleeping on my bed. That is ... since I slept there one night.

Sushi usually slept near my head. Taeyn never slept with me until her last week. Tsuki slept on my chest the first week or so, then between my legs or feet for the next month or so. Now she sleeps by herself.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Cats are so funny Satira...Vesper will spend a large part of the day on my bed on my dressing gown.

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
ALMOST done with the dreaded seams....got messing around too with some morphs while I was seam testing:) Getting close...

LOL I call this first one SEAMS!!&&#@!!!!!!!

SEAMS!%#$@&@*!!!.jpg

CrazyKitty919a.jpg