• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Looking so fun there Laurie.

Can't wait to see this all come together now.

Mouth and eyes are awesome!!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Thanks all! This Lil' Kitty so rocks- the new morphs Chris made for him are wonderful!!!

So here is one of the base coat options. I love these adorable little white toes - my grey tabby Cody aka The Dude had them and they were so darn cute:) I got all the seams done but am going to handpaint in fur around the paw pads in the morning for the 3 coat options and then wrap up all MATs as well. Getting close!

GreyTabby2_920.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Terrific stuff Laurie.

Yeah, I do recognize some of the new morphs in your imagery. Excellent.

P3D Creative

Inspired
So no logical in cat paw pads I gess .. :) .. Textures look awesome anyway !!

Love your photo's Satira .. Such marvelous positions cats can take :)

Last edited:

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
oooo love those toes- paw pads wonderful! :) My kitty has extra large toe pads, oddly... After I recover from my surgery (shudder) and the base cat gets issued, I'll go to work making my Travis/Nickie coat... and of course share it... it's only 1000x1000 as I remember, so will be a challenge to get it to convert and look ok... but I have to try! :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Wook at the wittle pink paw pads. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

It's true too, cat's have different pad colors, as do dogs... so PERHAPS there could be paw pad colors as a little extra. One click solution... go from Black Satin to Pink Pudding to Tanned Tuna in one click! :p