• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Spent most of today working on additional morphs, and tweaking others. Here I'm showing some of the joint control morphs that I've made specifically for the Smoosh Face 2. Because of the collapsing face so many of the morphs that affect the mouth needed to be redone.

HouseCatWork64.JPG
HouseCatWork65.JPG
HouseCatWork66.JPG
HouseCatWork67.JPG
HouseCatWork68.JPG
HouseCatWork69.JPG

Well here I am late to the show again .... Kittie looks wonderful!! Chris can I put a request in??? My favorite fur baby was a Hemingway kittie ,and with the extra toe he looked like he was wearing mittens he was very "handy" with those funny paws picking things up and such,like picking one piece of food out of the bowl with his paw to eat it .......any chance of an extra toe morph??

Polydactyl Cats: Hemingway's Favorite Felines With Extra Toes

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I have a feeling the kitty is beyond extra toes at this point, @Carrie58 ... but you could add them with post work?

@Chris really ... really... what is the perfect word.... I can't think of one to express 'more' than fantastic, stunning, amazing... I know! It's Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

liasen

Inspired
Pendraia, the horse has such lovely wonderful morphs for the mane and tail that I didn't feel a need to make LAMH. yes that's a huge compliment. :) I am thinking about LAMH fur for the HW big cat and cub though :) Was thinking of sharing that as freebies for the halloween season if I have time. :)
Gorilla I do not have so I can't work on it.
Welcome the Hive Liasen....would love to see LAMH presets for the horse, big cat or gorilla which are already out!

@Chris, the smooshy morphs make me think of grumpy cat...grumpy cat - Google Search

Really looking forward to this little kitty...

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
An Iray WIP render. Still need to finish seams (lol yeah I can really procrastinate on those...hate doing seams:) Getting very close though on all! This is one of the 3 variations that our base Grey Tabby will come with. Simple pose with the total base/none of any of the very kewl morphs applied:)

GreyTabby3IRAY.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
So very cool Laurie! So glad you're moving forward on all this.

Yeah, I just posted the first image showing the base Lil' Kitty all over facebook.

Sweet stuff! Coming together nicely.