• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know Chris, that last group of screenshots remind me of a Pug puppy, so you might want to use those morphs for the HiveWire dog when you get around to working on him. ;)

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Some degree of smoosh will come in handy for doing a classic Persian type. Will need a LAMH preset for it though. Only Poser people can depend on Tiny.

liasen

Inspired
sorry didn't see that chris has posted that someone is already doing a LAMH preset. Unless it's Alessandro, who does the absolute best LAMH presets, I'll likely also make one anyway. :p Didn't mean to imply that i was the one Chris was talking about since I didn't see his post yet. Apologies for the confusion. I was apparently too late to the party regarding fur.

Well if anyone needs fur- LAMH and poser, offer stands i guess. I've done both.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
No worries liasen.

You're versions might well be what folks will really enjoy, and have to have.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
not sure I've seen a cat with this face (that actually reminds me of the cute little pug dogs) :) But I LOVE the fact this cat will have so many morphs to BE different breeds/types of cats! Will the body have morphs to be really fat and/or stocky too? (the torso, legs thin/thick, etc?) I LOVE YOUR DIALS CHRIS! :)

I spend a LOT of time just setting up my big cat/cub just playing with the dials, STILL even with all the renders I've done!!! What a treasure trove for us!!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Now the House Cat has this creepy Sphinx head. Creating a human head morph from the Cat base geometry has been the most challenging morph I've ever done.

Perhaps we'll release this one later with some add on pack of some sort.

HouseCatWork55.JPG
HouseCatWork56.JPG

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Cats look cool and can't wait for their release.
The sphinx is creepy but wasn't the original sphinx female? Seems everything I have referenced in the past comes up female face and breasted!

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh heck, that mans head on the cat reminded me of the film, O Lucky Man! where Malcolm McDowell finds that man/sheep in the hospital. Now I'm gonna have nightmares, lol.
Love the smooth face morph, looks even cuter. Will it work in the negatives, as that might work good for a longer face?