• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire House Cat Begins

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
General rule of thumb is white paws, pink pads, dark paws, dark pads but its not always the case (Cats being Cats like to be contrary :p)

My kitty has a spot on her paw like this (but she'd take my arm off if I tried to get a pic of it :D)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Wook at the wittle pink paw pads. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

It's true too, cat's have different pad colors, as do dogs... so PERHAPS there could be paw pad colors as a little extra. One click solution... go from Black Satin to Pink Pudding to Tanned Tuna in one click! :p

That would be great!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Tsuki also has "pointed" paws, which is the strangest thing to see since all other cats I've lived with have had broad rounded paws.

But ... cats with Siamese genes may have paws that are more oval and pointed ... as well as the dark colored pads with light colored fur.

She can also climb down a screen head first :p

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, that's soooo sweet!

Not off to QAV, yet, by the way - they'll be going to the Beta team (just don't want people thinking this will be in the store in the next few days LOL)

General rule of thumb is white paws, pink pads, dark paws, dark pads but its not always the case (Cats being Cats like to be contrary :p)

My kitty has a spot on her paw like this (but she'd take my arm off if I tried to get a pic of it :D)

Yep, one of my kitties has that as well. And she too would slay me if I come close to her paws with a camera. :D

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Oh, that's soooo sweet!

Not off to QAV, yet, by the way - they'll be going to the Beta team (just don't want people thinking this will be in the store in the next few days LOL)

Sorry! Guess I meant off to HW for testing!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
tee hee, that's ok, Laurie :)

So sweet - loving these textures!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Me too. That white tabby texture is very kewl, especially if those are blue(ish) eyes. ;)

Welcome to the Hive Forums from me too Jeanne. :)