• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Here's hoping it works for you.
FingersCrossed.png

WillowRaven

Enthusiast
I've never tried copying morphs from one character to another, but if you have both the cat and dog loaded in a scene, I believe you can select the cat, and then use Figure > Copy Morphs From to copy "only" the one morph you want to the dog.

You would have to uncheck everything from the cat list, and then scroll down until you find the morph you want, and then copy just that one morph to the dog.

Would that be in poser or daz?

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Would that be in poser or daz?

I know you can do that from Poser 10+ because I've been using it in my Songbird ReMix Upgrades. It's not perfect but in many cases has saved me a ton of work. Load both characters and use the "Copy morphs from..." under "Figures" on the menu bar.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, I was referring to Poser. Not sure how you would do it in the latest version of DS.

eclark1894

Visionary
I've never tried copying morphs from one character to another, but if you have both the cat and dog loaded in a scene, I believe you can select the cat, and then use Figure > Copy Morphs From to copy "only" the one morph you want to the dog.

You would have to uncheck everything from the cat list, and then scroll down until you find the morph you want, and then copy just that one morph to the dog.
I have. It's fun, but you have to only dial in a little because they're not made for that character. I tried Anastasia's morphs on Roxie.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
didn't really know pser could do it. i used to do it between V2 and MilKids and M2 and Stef2 who as i understood at the time was built from the M2 mesh and supposedly mapped like M2 but never had much luck with thme just V2 and milKids 2.
Gotta figure this out.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
For my needs which if you all recall it was my request for a newborn pup that started this whole development, all I want re the textures of some breeds. I amnot familiar personally with newborn puppies of various breeds thinking in my own limited intellect and experience that at a certain age they will look somewhat the same and only tart developing breed looks as they begin to grow.I would be quite content with the textures IF and only if the newborn was actually mapped like the full grown dog. I hope that was the case!?

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I'm pretty sure it is. At least that's what the textures in the promos all seem to be.