• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Glad my snarl worked for you, Chris! ;-)

Still working on the black lab texture, hopefully I'll have it ready to go along with the other two. :)

Have you looked into xoloitzcuintli (show-low-eetz-queent-lee), xolo for short? They are awesome apartment dogs and they come in a number of different sizes (standard/miniature/toy) as well as hairless/coated variants. They are also very easy to train, because they are extremely intelligent and friendly. They are also among the most ancient dog breeds still in existence, and were considered to be sacred by the Aztecs.

Love the look of this dog. A Google search gave me some really cool image results. Would love to see morphs and textures for this and you gotta see some f the strange marbelized textures and head hair options. Very cool breed.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Our Paul has been working on fixing issues with our HiveWire Big Dog, those that were brought on with the rescaling of the dog. Now those are in beta, so yes, we're getting over that hurdle now.

Now Paul will put his primary efforts on our 6 week old puppy, and checking out Sparky's amazing newborn puppy, then our HiveWire English Bulldog.

Billie

Motivated
I check here sometimes twice a day hoping the follow on breeds finally start releasing, bought daz dog II hoping to make the wait easier, but the expression on it drives me batty! It's in the eyes. the placement could be slightly off, but for sure they are oversized, giving a goofy puppy like and even sometimes human look to the dog expression. Even with the added pose-ability, to me it is 2 steps forward and 2 steps back with regard to daz dog 1. no comparison at all to the hive wire dog.... if you want a retriever in every render. heck! im still waiting on the hive deer family, the hive bull. and others. I know smaller company + higher quality= longer waiting. Daz dog release news+ purchase package =additional trips to hivewire dog thread.

Billie

Motivated
Hey Chris, this is good news, you posted while I was writing mine. Back in 2015 I talked to my son about modeling with Hivewire, He too loved the David vs Goliath aspect.... but young people have focus issues. here are a couple renders of what I was able to get from him during a couple of rare focused days.
doby 1.jpg
doby3.jpg
lab1.jpg

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey Chris, this is good news, you posted while I was writing mine. Back in 2015 I talked to my son about modeling with Hivewire, He too loved the David vs Goliath aspect.... but young people have focus issues. here are a couple renders of what I was able to get from him during a couple of rare focused days. View attachment 40515 View attachment 40516 View attachment 40517

Help me understand, what is your son doing here? Renderings of what?