• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

xyer0

Brilliant
We do allow coupons to be used on our products at Renderosity however, we have found that not many people seem to use them. There are going to be some people that get a better deal. Where ever you choose to shop, the most important thing to us is that you are satisfied with your purchases. Of course, we love to see what you do with them as well!
Thanks for the feedback, Lisa. I presumed that HW3D would make more money from a purchase here. I look forward to the chihuahua release.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Folks, Lyne is correct. I forgot to scale down the Big Dog from the Big Cat. My bad for sure. We'll have Paul repack, and Alisa put out an update. Until then, if you've purchased the Big Dog already, we suggest you scale it down to be 80% of current size, to be equal to the new base we will update.

This should be the size compared to Dawn.

LabWork295.JPG

LabWork296.JPG

LabWork299.JPG

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Folks, Lyne is correct. I forgot to scale down the Big Dog from the Big Cat. My bad for sure. We'll have Paul repack, and Alisa put out an update. Until then, if you've purchased the Big Dog already, we suggest you scale it down to be 80% of current size, to be equal to the new base we will update.

Well, Chris, we DID decide to call the base the BIG Dog, right? Apparently he wanted to be a REALLY Big Dog!!
:snoopydances::snoopydance:

..and of course, we hope he'll be a BIG hit with our customers

:blossom:

When we have this updated, we'll make a note here and in the product update thread, which I recommend you subscribe to:

Product Updates - Main Notification

Jan

Adventurous
Rae wrote: "Edited to add render. Here he is with Dawn. I did make the dog a little more refined than a Lab to make it look more like a Dalmatian (and he's prob a bit too big for a Dal) but it looks ok to me (maybe on the tall side for most Lab but I have seen boys this tall). "

I have a Dalmation, his name is Ben and he is very tall (apparently took after his handsome father, his mother was petite). Ben has lots and lots of spots but then all Dalmations have different amounts of spots and sizes in various different places on their coat - now two would probably be the same. When they are young puppies, they are white, developing their spots later. They also can be a 'Liver colour, which Ben's mother was. Ben took after his father, white with black spots.

Ben's toe nails are also different colours (see graphic which shows his front ones which by the way, need cutting)

He has a friend up the street, Frankie who is a golden Labrador, standard size, but he is taller than him.

Bens Nails Front1a.jpg

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
OH good, I guessed right...I had scaled him down to 80% :) Glad too, to know it wasn't 'just me' ....as I do tend to jump to conclusions in my excitement of first uses of a new model... :oops:

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
We do allow coupons to be used on our products at Renderosity however, we have found that not many people seem to use them. There are going to be some people that get a better deal. Where ever you choose to shop, the most important thing to us is that you are satisfied with your purchases. Of course, we love to see what you do with them as well!
Coupons? what coupons? How? where?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Coupons? what coupons? How? where?
At Renderosity. They have coupons they email members about a couple/three times a month, depending on the month. January just happened to have more because they were running a special coupon thing besides they're regular coupons.

If you check their Daily Deals page, there's usually a link to the current coupon offer.

eclark1894

Visionary
Personally, I actually LIKE the size of the Dog where it is. So can the correction be a size morph instead, or once I use it, I'm stuck with the dog at the "corrected" size. Also, I guess I need to scrap the dog collar since it won't fit the dog anymore. At least as a morph, Poser would let me transfer the size to the collar.

Comet.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's not a bad idea Earl, since renders without the human characters in them, wouldn't show the dog as being
too big.

Jan

Adventurous
Is there a morph already included that can make the tail thinner for other dog types you want to make out of this yourself now. I could not see one, but it could be hiding :unsure:

Earl has a good idea there in a size morph.