• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
lol, I was a story teller long before I fully understood what what the word "liar" meant...lol

A good storyteller always believes the story they are telling, elsewise the people listening/reading the story won't feel it, won't be able to get lost in it because it will fall flat. ;)

At least that's what I believe, so that is my story and you bet I'm sticking with it!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, tdog, and welcome to the Hive!

It's certainly among the group of animals in the animal pot, but there's no ETA on it at this point.

the_tdog

New-Bee
Thanks for the reply. I'll sit and attempt to patiently wait for this to come out, then. Just wanted to let you know there was somebody interested.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
I am really hopping there is a Grey hound morph planed, I did have a bit of a look through the thread but couldnt see any thing

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I am really hopping there is a Grey hound morph planed, I did have a bit of a look through the thread but couldnt see any thing

Yeah, there is a lot we can do with this Dog. We just need to get the base out first. Then we can add in all kinds of morphs. The short hair breeds will be the easiest to handle.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Yeah, there is a lot we can do with this Dog. We just need to get the base out first. Then we can add in all kinds of morphs. The short hair breeds will be the easiest to handle.
Cool! If my small set of skills can be of any use I'll gladly jump in the deep end:D

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Here, doggy, doggy, doggy... ;)

I'm hoping for an Irish Wolfhound morph that I can put hair on...

But I'd settle for a Scottish Deerhound...

But I guess I should probably "finish" my kitten hair before I beg for more animals to grow hair on...

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Pastry alert!!! Pastry alert!!!

Bring on the sugar!

My favorite donuts from a shop close by called "Beyond Glazed"

View attachment 16843 View attachment 16844

So on the forum homepage there are always those thimbnial images, click on them to see the image in the thread.
I seen this image and thought, 'is that suppose to be a box of doughnuts? too, clean, lighting is too perfect, noob modeler put great images on bad geometry and did a poor render.'
So then I clicked on the thumbnail and relized how stupid I am!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That's OK Earl. I have no intentions of sharing my chocolate with anyone, especially anyone's pets.

Last edited: