• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
That is probably what Chris meant, as Paul is so good at what he does, I can't imagine anyone else doing even close to as good a job as he does.

quietrob

Extraordinary
So we're not talking about cloning? Aww man, I was so gonna clone myself. That way I could work and take a nap at the same time.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yes, sadly we've not figured out ways to clone the 4 of us, or we'd be able to get a lot more done :). Definitely Chris meant re-prioritizing what gets worked on in what order.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
So we're not talking about cloning? Aww man, I was so gonna clone myself. That way I could work and take a nap at the same time.
Don't laugh Rob, but that's actually not a bad idea at all. I could be up all night, and my clone could be up all day. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'd send my clone to work. Then I could spend all day playing or creating characters and clothing and whatnots.

The only problem would be the telecommute days. I suppose I could let the clone have the desk to work on, and I could relax on the couch with the kindle.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I'd send my clone to work. Then I could spend all day playing or creating characters and clothing and whatnots.

The only problem would be the telecommute days. I suppose I could let the clone have the desk to work on, and I could relax on the couch with the kindle.
Hitman! I'd be a Hitman with the perfect alibi! I could hang out at the White House drinking white russians. I'd make a mint then I could afford a powerful computer to run my complex Poser scenes.

Yes, it all comes back to 3d Modeling. :D

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Paul Lessard is the genius behind the rigging and weight mapping on all the figures here at Hivewire. Nice guy too.. helped me out of some "stuck moments" when making my first set of clothing for Dawn and a few other things to say the least! lol

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Paul knows more about DS than anyone I know and as Ram said is very helpful when you get stuck.

KristinF

Inspired
I don't suppose there's any chance of a Westie! Here's my little Molly modelling for you :D

Molly_the_Westie.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I think that once we have a small dog model out, we should hold a contest on doing fur for it. Most of the toy terriers seem to be really similar in shape. Chris's usual head morph collection would cover a lot of different breeds.

And a lot of the things are white, too.

AlphinaNovaStar

Energetic
I have not read the thread but is there going to be toy dog morphs such as a Pomeranian. I find them adorable but landlady does not let me have one.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Cats are like allot of humans... they get so grumpy when they get older. Some dogs are like that but mostly they just love being around you and wag about half their tail and look up at you with those sorrowful eyes.