• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm just looking at these again Dracona, and they're really nice renders. I like the look of the outfit she's wearing in the first one. Anyone know what it is?

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Will the UV maps for the dog, the big cat and deer be similar to the horse?
My Albino for the HiveWire Horse would look good on some of them. :)

FL Promo-7.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Hey FL, I "think" the deer is the same UV as the horse. I though I remember Chris saying he used Harry for all the ungulate (hooved) animals. But the big cat's UV is different and I "think" the dog uses the same as the BC.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I've got them here. Been modeled for years now, just need the maps and final rig work. Just hard to free up resources to get these out. The textured images show some of Laurie's early map work in progress.

View attachment 17585 View attachment 17586
View attachment 17584

View attachment 17582 View attachment 17583

Love the idea of antlered deer like figure of this as a fantasy art steed. And if made meaner/rougher/tougher looking, more massive and muscular, scars and shaggier appearance would love it even more! :p

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Hey FL, I "think" the deer is the same UV as the horse. I though I remember Chris saying he used Harry for all the ungulate (hooved) animals. But the big cat's UV is different and I "think" the dog uses the same as the BC.

Correct Rae. Since I did the UVs for the Horse and the Big Cat, they are layed out similarly. But they are different from each other. Horse UVs will work with Deer, Cow, Bull, Bighorn Sheep, Sparky's Goat and any other pure morphs from Harry. The Big Cat UVs will be shared by House Cat, Cub, Kitten, Cougar, Cougar Cub, Lion, Lioness, Tiger, Snow Leopard, and what ever else will be a pure spawn morph from the Big Cat, including the Dog breeds, Dragons, Wolf, Hyena, badger and so on.

TaishoBee

Adventurous
Correct Rae. Since I did the UVs for the Horse and the Big Cat, they are layed out similarly. But they are different from each other. Horse UVs will work with Deer, Cow, Bull, Bighorn Sheep, Sparky's Goat and any other pure morphs from Harry. The Big Cat UVs will be shared by House Cat, Cub, Kitten, Cougar, Cougar Cub, Lion, Lioness, Tiger, Snow Leopard, and what ever else will be a pure spawn morph from the Big Cat, including the Dog breeds, Dragons, Wolf, Hyena, badger and so on.

This is amazing!

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I so wish. This community needs some much better dogs then what is currently available. Still waiting to see of the artist I have in mind can be freed up to create maps before too long.

Sorry that I can't tell you more right now.

We're currently working on our Dusk Special Edition to match that of Dawn S.E., with new maps coming for him as well. We have Ruckus, and the rest of the Gorilla family in the line up too.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I so wish. This community needs some much better dogs then what is currently available. Still waiting to see of the artist I have in mind can be freed up to create maps before too long.

Sorry that I can't tell you more right now.

We're currently working on our Dusk Special Edition to match that of Dawn S.E., with new maps coming for him as well. We have Ruckus, and the rest of the Gorilla family in the line up too.

Just so you know, our Noodles is striking up a pose every time she sees a camera just in case you guys come up with a dachshund-morph LOL

Carey

Extraordinary
More efforts on the face and legs, after feedback from an artist friend that owns a Chihuahua.

I'm liking this now.

View attachment 11025 View attachment 11026

I have always been a story teller, One time after spring break we were asked to stand up and tell what we did over spring break. I got up and proudly told the class how me and my paw paw caught us fifty cat fish three foot long every day of spring break. The teacher said I must be fibbing. In fact she took me down to see the principle. he had me repeat my story for the principle. He sort of smiled and winked at the teacher and then told me about his camping trip on spring break. He said he was awakened by the sound of a bear in camp. He jumped out of his tented just as that bear was going to tear him up a little Chihuahua came running up and beat that bear up. He then turned to me and asked, " Now son would you believe such a story?" I smiled and told him, "Sure I would, see cause that's my dog and that there must be the third bear he has done killed this year alone, he drags them home and buries them in our back yard, yes he does...."