• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED HiveWire Dog Is Underway

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'm short sighted so need glasses for both reading and driving plus in my 20's I had a car crash and the seam of the air bag got me right across my left eye. I need to go get my eyes checked again but that will have to wait till other stuff is sorted out.

@Chris Sorry I think we hijacked your thread lol

Ha, no problem, many times ya just need to let fluid conversations flow. I derail threads all the time, showing pastries and such.

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Pastry alert!!! Pastry alert!!!

Bring on the sugar!

My favorite donuts from a shop close by called "Beyond Glazed"

BeyondGlazed1.jpg
BeyondGlazed2.jpg

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Dang, man, those look sooooo good - now I'm craving donuts and don't have any!!

*goes scrounging in freezer for a cookie*

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
If I lived in the same state as you, and was visiting your office while those donuts were there, trust me when I say you'd have quite a fight on your hands. :rofl:

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
Chris that is just meen! Those look soooo good but the thoght of all that sugar is making my teeth hurt:roflmao:
@Miss B I'll let you have the donuts but you might find competition for any chocolate :sneaky:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
WOW.. I just felt my belt get tighter just looking at them gorgeous yummy treats. You are a cruel man Chris! lol

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Pastry alert!!! Pastry alert!!!

Bring on the sugar!

My favorite donuts from a shop close by called "Beyond Glazed"

View attachment 16843 View attachment 16844
Oh Maaan!
Are those donuts? They are aren't they? Damn!
I love Donuts. I bought half a dozen last week..simple fried cakes i loved as a kid with chocolate milk. So feeling a junky desire in the cart they went along with a half gallon of Lactaid Chocolate milk (if you haven;y tried that it is GREAT!). The combo is wonderful until it gets into my guts then the fried aspect goes to work on my digestive tract....HEART BURN, ACID REFLUX! INDIGNATION (otherwise known as indigestion). I got so frustrated after eating 3 all at once I wind up throwing the rest away knowing I should have never purchased them or eaten them......until next time! :(
Back to my Oreos w/o the frosting accompanied with plain Almond Milk! ;)

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Oh Jesus!
I am not the Cutsie Picture type but Chris, I laughed my arse off seeing this image.
Lucky dawgie....or should I say licky dawgie? Did it get any treats after the shot?